Caliper update and strut mod.....WITH PICS!

Cragus

I had my calipers changed to red with white logos and they have now been on my car around 2 weeks. Have to say I love them! Well worth the money - they definately catch peoples eyes. Here are some pics of them on the car. BIG thanks to Paul off the site who did these for me. :thumbs:

Get your orders in guys.... ;)

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

Paul also did a CF style strut with a tommy k badge to match my rear tommy k. B)

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Yeah 2 real TK's from our friends at Envy. :thumbs: Bargain at £130.

Is your Z the one that features on their site with a CF strut? If so you inspired me to do this :thumbs: .......well you and a huge score up my original strut :lol:

:lol: Yeah 2 real TK's from our friends at Envy. :thumbs: Bargain at £130.

Is your Z the one that features on their site with a CF strut? If so you inspired me to do this :thumbs: .......well you and a huge score up my original strut :lol:

That will be mine!! Forgot Gaz had asked me for the pic :thumbs:

calipers lookin good craig...but i would say that lol. love the strut cover thats a nice touch, turned out really well. all u need is clear reflectors now (before the full bodykit, spoiler and 22s! lol)

calipers lookin good craig...but i would say that lol. love the strut cover thats a nice touch, turned out really well. all u need is clear reflectors now (before the full bodykit, spoiler and 22s! lol)

Cheers bud! I am liking the amuse front bumper which i dont think has a space for reflectors so might not need to get the clear reflectors afterall :p

Anyways, lights next :thumbs:;)

sweet wot u gettin done with the lights? amuse bumoer is gorgeous, def on of the nicest out there. i spotted it after i ordered my lip or i woulda got that lol

take a look at pauls and lexxs

For lights I am thinking black internals with red stripes in the slotted bits of plastic, leds down the outside and halos. :thumbs: I will speak to Paul and see what magic he can work!

I likes Pauls bumper with the universal lip he added to it. I would probably be as well buying his car :lol: