Big Brake Kit

ben@RARE RIMS

360mm Big Brake Kit

The calipers are Genuine Brembo 6 pot calipers, similar to the ones found on the Porsche Cayenne, GT3 RS, Carrera GT, Lamborghini Gallardo and many others. Most of these are 200+ mph cars and if they stop them they will stop you aswell.

The calipers come as standard with EBC Redstuff pads, but these can be changed for DS2500 pads for a little extra.

The discs are 360mm Brembo discs, and as with the above kits can be plain or grooved.

I am also working out a price for 2 piece discs, just finalising prices now. The above kit is a serious front brake set-up with no compromises on branding

The kit is available with black/charcoal calipers as standard or I can turn them other colours for you for once again a little extra.

NewBrakes.jpg

If there's interest, I would like to set up a group buy on them :)

Prices will be about £950 including braided hoses, full fitting kit and grooved discs. It's a few £s cheaper without the grooves.

Interested in the discs, could they be used with stock calipers/ Brembos?

They could be, but there would be an unswept area and would need different brackets making up.

I will investigate some prices on those too :) We can put Decals on if you like, pretty much of your choice :)

I had these on my S14a and I can report them to be epic when combined with Z33 rear calipers / discs.

360mm Big Brake Kit

The calipers are Genuine Brembo 6 pot calipers, similar to the ones found on the Porsche Cayenne, GT3 RS, Carrera GT, Lamborghini Gallardo and many others. Most of these are 200+ mph cars and if they stop them they will stop you aswell.

The calipers come as standard with EBC Redstuff pads, but these can be changed for DS2500 pads for a little extra.

The discs are 360mm Brembo discs, and as with the above kits can be plain or grooved.

I am also working out a price for 2 piece discs, just finalising prices now. The above kit is a serious front brake set-up with no compromises on branding

The kit is available with black/charcoal calipers as standard or I can turn them other colours for you for once again a little extra.

NewBrakes.jpg

If there's interest, I would like to set up a group buy on them :)

Prices will be about £950 including braided hoses, full fitting kit and grooved discs. It's a few £s cheaper without the grooves.

Hi,

If you say these are similar to the ones porche or lambos use on their range, where do they come from as they are not a known after market kit?

I take it they are single piece discs just like OEM but just larger and grooved. How many pistons per callipers?

What would the two piece set retail for?

I know it lots of questions but the price is very competitive as i have been trawling the market for a competitively priced set for sometime now :scare:

Anyway i would be interested in a 2 piece kit only so i wait for further developments. Thanks for you answer in advance :thumbs:

what size wheels do i need to clear that disc?

Would they fit the JDM model?

:thumbs:

:dance:

The rotor will clear an 18" Rays rim but I doubt if the calliper will.

Yes they will fit JDM whether you are on stock callipers or Brembo.

This indeed just fronts, not all 4 :)

I have them under R34GTR wheels, and they'll fit under Rota 18s including the GTRs. You need about 420mm internal diameter to fit them.

I am not suggesting fittnig smaller pads, I am saying that the pads in your standard calipers will not sweep all of a disc that is significantly larger than standard.

This kit is made by one of our wheel dealers, and put together from buying the bits seperately. This is why it is not a known kit, and not in catalogues :)

I will get the pricing on the 2 piece discs tomorrow all being well, but expect them not to be overly cheap, probably a £250 option on top of the ones offered worst case.