Lambo on Fire

ab350z

It can happen with decatted aftermarket zorsts, especially with it spitting flames.....

The guys on the street are the usually typical hater wan kers revelling in seeing someones pride and joy (and probably a lifetimes hardwork) go up in flames. No one is doing anything to help other than get it on video to show their mates. Scum.

I'm with Sarnie... they are tw4ts and i am sure if it was a vectra on fire no-one would vid it..

Sad to see a handmade car go out like that.. i am sure the owner will be mortified.

If my Vectra was on fire I'd video it, just so I coul relive the great moment :lol:

I'm with Sarnie... they are tw4ts and i am sure if it was a vectra on fire no-one would vid it..

Sad to see a handmade car go out like that.. i am sure the owner will be mortified.

If my Vectra was on fire I'd video it, just so I coul relive the great moment :lol:

haha..

As soon as a wrote that i thought.. i wonder.. and.. sad b4st4rds... - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-qY9fEMgUw

oh well... just proves people will upload any old crap to youtube.... :teeth:

I thought it might have been Sarnie's after telling one too many Z owners their car needs lowered and spacers!!

That's the only explaination for 17k posts.

Hello stranger :p

lol The burn L on tg.com with the dickheads talking over the video brought me back. I knew there'd be a thread.

I particularly liked how one muppet sugested calling the fire brigade yet didn't.

Careful you might just get that van sooner than expected :yahoo:

Careful you might just get that van sooner than expected :yahoo:

It will be easier for me to stack the van on a run to Aberystwyth :teeth: