What are you doing at work.

Husky

im doing a 2 man server migration on my own, attempting to go from sbs03 to sbs08 on the same box swing migration style...

my tech has swine flu and the lesser tech is on holiday :yahoo: .......................... :scare::scare::scare:

i do have a nice server to play with as the middle ground though, 4x quad core xeon's and 32gb o ram/ 5x 450gb 15krpm sas drives..

im probably boring people now, sorry, i think id rather be where martin is? :surrender:

Let me know if you get stuck ;)

thanks, ive got some issues with the domain security policy but i reckon i can sort that, ive managed to replicate AD to the middle ground server now, im guessing the next step is going to be disconnect and make it a gc/pdc... i have some docs so im reading that.

sun god ra, if your a qualified tech and would potentially like some weekend rates this saturday send me a pm, (based in midlands)

ta

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to stop reading this thread, the latter replies have got me very jealous - any vacancies?! :lol:

I have spent much of the morning on the phone negotiating on a client's house sale. :yawn:

+1 agreed :dry:

i wonder if the company would be unhappy with someone taking pics of me in competitor vehicles to post :lol:

I'm just running some tests for a beta release of some Middleware we are looking to release soon.

Also managing what to put on the new bladecenter I have - hmm 14x Dual Quad-Core Xeons with 16GB of RAM each. Got ESX3.5/4 running on some to start

I am busy getting the boat ready for our summer :boat: trip :thumbs:

We are leaving Monaco around the 25th July and going to Italy, Greece, Croitia, Greece, Italy and then back to Monaco :p

The boats we are taking

STA60108.jpg

there are 3 boats there are you lot taking them all. or is it just one.

is the big micky mouse ears one yours?

You all have very glamerous jobs, well except MartinMac - he's been hoovering! Not so glam! :p

I have opened the post, been on Ebay, Facebook, VXROnline, put on my new necklace that came in the post and now im thinking about my lunch,MMmmmmmm!

Welcome to my exciting world!

Hmm, been out to repair 2 PC's at a cybercafe we support, done a desk setup (god bless Thin Clients, takes a few minutes tops), an induction, had lunch - now, some ordering, get some more Thin Clients together for a trip to Berwick tomorrow and then.... THE DENTIST! :scare::lol:

I am busy getting the boat ready for our summer :boat: trip :thumbs:

We are leaving Monaco around the 25th July and going to Italy, Greece, Croitia, Greece, Italy and then back to Monaco :p

The boats we are taking

STA60108.jpg

there are 3 boats there are you lot taking them all. or is it just one.

is the big micky mouse ears one yours?

mickey mouse ears, i was thinking "god that boats got balls!"

Yep all three that you can see go, the small one is a tender for the big one (60 metre-200 feet), she has 2 of them which are carried on each side just forward of the heli deck.

We call them "big balls" aswell, they are the 2 metre sat dishes for the video conference and communications on board.

Big balls is very easy to see at a distance and they do look like mickey mouse ears in the distance.

I run the middle sized one which is a triple engined Sunseeker that does 47 knots.

As you can see I only have "small balls" :blush:

Looks like my one could be replaced soon by a 55 knot bigger boat :D

well i am off for another month at least, so sunny weather welcome cant go anywhere passport in nigerian consulate, and have too many animals, so zed polishing, driving and catch some meets, tendering show sat, sunday bluewater meet. lunching out daily. its a hard life but someones got to do it. actually dont do much more when i am at work.

oh i do things wiv pipes underwater. at work that is, nothing to do with bathtime. :teeth:

Just finished doing root canal treatments, extractions and all sorts.... :yawn:

At least the money from the last service of the Z is back into my bank account....and it was a few Gs....god i love my job!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

No wonder it cost me £1500 to have my wisdom teeth extracted, it's to pay for new sports clutches for dentists zeds!!!! :rant:

R

Just finished doing root canal treatments, extractions and all sorts.... :yawn:

At least the money from the last service of the Z is back into my bank account....and it was a few Gs....god i love my job!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

No wonder it cost me £1500 to have my wisdom teeth extracted, it's to pay for new sports clutches for dentists zeds!!!! :rant:

R

No way! Hospitals do it for free!!! :p:lol:

Now i need a donation for the remap!!! ;):lol: