Re: Rota wheels: worth it?

Martin W

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got me thinking how many people run K1 exhausts; aren't these a copy of the buddy club exhaust? but cost half the price. no one kicked up a fuss about those.

green cotton filters are a rip off of K&N but no one complains because they are just as good (they were set up by ex members of K&N)

no one gives EP racing or CS a hard time for selling copies, haven't seen a single thread saying CS and EP racing sell cheap knock offs (not true i hasten to add) and thats because there items are maybe copies, but they are good quality, yet half the price of the original nismo stuff.

brand names only get big when people hype them up. toyos were a complete unknown, but only broke into the UK market about 5 years ago by selling cheap tyres. price have gone up on them as they became more popular.

people seem very picky about the products they will and won't undermine?

Has anyone thought that the OP is sitting there laughing at all your replies, getting the reactions he so obviously wanted to incite.......

As I said, reminds me of one of Vals wheel threads.....

Has anyone thought that the OP is sitting there laughing at all your replies, getting the reactions he so obviously wanted to incite.......

Indeed.

Of course he is - a large proportion of his posting on this site appears to be geared to provoke reaction.

Maybe, but I don't see anyone getting annoyed which is what I assume he's after. Most seem to be just laughing at him! :lol: Although if he has to resort to this to get his kicks then maybe we should be pitying him instead? :console:

Surely if you were THAT bored and you had a 350z you'd just go out for a spin instead? Perhaps he doesn't have a 350z after all? ;)

Maybe, but I don't see anyone getting annoyed which is what I assume he's after. Most seem to be just laughing at him! :lol: Although if he has to resort to this to get his kicks then maybe we should be pitying him instead? :console:

Surely if you were THAT bored and you had a 350z you'd just go out for a spin instead? Perhaps he doesn't have a 350z after all? ;)

:snack:

Of course he is - a large proportion of his posting on this site appears to be geared to provoke reaction.

99% of it is ;)

I would never buy a set of Rotas BUT I would never go out of my way to create a thread bashing them or bash somebody who bought Rotas.

I used to be like that once. I'd spend £90 on a pair of jeans from **** :scare: and now i pay less than £20 from Tescos :p and in my opinion much beter quality too :thumbs: I spend my money on my little boy, Jamie, now. I have to admit i bought a child seat made by Recaro the other day, and that cost £150 :wacko: but it should last him until he's 12, well i hope so anyway. :lol:

Excuse the ignorance lads but who the hell is val?

An old member whos moved on :)

A prize **** who helped start the site, turned into complete bellend and got kicked off the site by the admin's.

Search for:

'Removed'

'Second hand TT parts'

'Remortgage to pay for some wheels'

'My wheels are better than yours'

That just about covers it :thumbs::lol:

A prize **** who helped start the site, turned into complete bellend and got kicked off the site by the admin's.

Search for:

'Removed'

'Second hand TT parts'

Maybe hes back? Wheres he living these days? :lol:

Search for:

'Removed'

'Second hand TT parts'

:lol: