UK 370z Special Edition

Rob_Quads

Taken from autoblog....

American fans of Nissan's fantastic new 370Z can order their cars in Chicane Yellow, but up until now, their counterparts in Blighty have been out of luck if they've wanted a sunburst Z of their own. Until now. That's because Nissan UK has cooked up a special new limited-edition (if unimaginatively named) 370Z Yellow.

Apparently inspired by the Japanese automaker's European GT4 series racers, all Yellows will receive 19-inch forged RAYS alloys, a black leather and suede interior, along with illuminated door sill plates, special floor mats, and so on. Did we mention the bespoke lower body graphics? They remind us of less subtle, billboard-sized versions of the graphics packages on certain Porsche 911s.

Nissan assures that there will be a "strictly limited volume" of Yellows for sale in the UK, with "exclusivity guaranteed." But tellingly, perhaps, the company isn't divulging just how many it plans to produce in the model's press release (available after the jump). If you're interested, prepare to shell out £31,650 (nearly $52,000 USD) for a six-speed manual or £33,050 for the automatic (just over $54,000 USD – as usual, bear in mind the UK's comparatively inflated pricing structure for new cars).

Some pics at http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2010-nis ... w/2122152/

I smell Photoshop! Surely Nissan wouldnt be so stupid as to blatenly copy the RS vinyls? I'm sure that would end up in court! I do like the yellow though, wonder if you could remove the stickers :lol:

Pretty sure its the plate that Nissan own - Pretty sure they used it on a black 350z before

Used to be owned by some senior management in charge of the 350z IIRC. Couldnt remember the full story. Wonder if this 370z belongs to the same chap?

That plate is currently on a white 350z.

This story is a clear fake and if you look closely you can see the vinyls are photoshopped on. I think its the work of a porker fan boy trying to say that Nissan are copying Porsche. :doh:

It does exist, theres an article on PH and saw one at Goodwood. Also after having now seen a 370 in the flesh I love it!! :p I cant believe how much they've upgraded the interior.

+1 saw it at Goodwood. Assumed it was a promotional car, not some form of special edition. Was nice to sit in the 370, and indeed my first look at one in the metal. Busy interior not necesarily a good thing, but overall very nice. Dont think I could be tempted in to one as a new car......the GTR that was next to it though..... :cloud9:

Saw the cars today being transported from Goodwood going east on the A264 - quick u-turn and sprint down the dual carriageway to get some pics. :)

P1050468.jpg

P1050469.jpg

P1050470.jpg

So the 'special editon' (with wonky stripe and decals :wacko:) certainly does exist. :doh:

Clever of Martin to guess a spot would be made :ninja:

Damn it!, if we'd got our sh*t together we could have pulled a fast and furious on that truck and 6 of us could have been very happy gentlemen or ladys indeed B):lol::lol:

True, true, we'd be doing all this syncro driving and stuff, get the truck to stop only to find that the keys were sent ahead in a different vehicle.... :lol::lol::lol:

Damn it!, if we'd got our sh*t together we could have pulled a fast and furious on that truck and 6 of us could have been very happy gentlemen or ladys indeed B):lol::lol:

True, true, we'd be doing all this syncro driving and stuff, get the truck to stop only to find that the keys were sent ahead in a different vehicle.... :lol::lol::lol:

:rant::rant:

I thought that'd probably be the case... hmm we need somone on the inside :ninja:

:lol::lol: