Work Rezax FS offshoot including dubstyle and rat look chat

Chris`I

I find it amusing that he refers to himself in the third person, rofl.

Please don't ban him.

Once I get home from my night shift, I'll have to re-read his latest post and pick out the flaws :lol:

Too late Bullet.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, so here's in hope that he really is that mentally challenged that he will register yet another account.

Im on nights and bored,so registered just to say..........

Ha ha ha,this thread is the funniest I have read in a long time!!

Well, it's good that you find a thread that you initiated funny, at least it means you can see yourself in a humourous way.

I find it almost unbelievable how retarded some of you are :D "oooh Im richer than you and have a lambo" .......well done mate,you also seem to have the attitude of a typical lambo driver :thumbs: like young boys aswell do we? .

It's not really nice to assume and then generalize. It also is some kind of contradiction, I'll explain. If one were really retarded, then it would be safe to say one wouldn't really accomplish much in say for example school, which leads to some sort of education, which again may lead on to a successful career.

You must give a Lambo owner some sort of kudos for accomplishing something in their life and thus being able to treat themselves with a nice car, be it a Lambo or other.

And what is the "typical" behaviour of a Lambo driver? Have you met many of them to confirm your theory?

So you are saying that Jeremy Clarkson likes little boys? Now that would be a bombshell to end a thread with.

May I also add that the punctuation at the end of this sentence is incorrect...

How one of you can suggest that the fella is trying to kill someone by running stretched tyres is laughable-are you really that ****ing thick? or just trying to ruin someones for sale thread? people have been doing it for years and Ive never heard of it killing anyone yet? having your boyfriend suck your **** while driving a lambo on the other hand...........

Nobody actually said someone was gonna die, but merely that it "may" be dangerous to run those wheels with such stretched tyres.

There a a fair few that run wider than standard wheels and tyres on these forums who have experienced the odd back end kicking out with the ESP suddenly cutting in.

Not a plesant experience I may add. It's this experience from fellow members on here that we draw on that makes us all in a way agree that running wheels and tyres that wide "may" be dangerous, especially in the wet.

And again the assumption of what Lambo drivers like is questionable.

He came on here to sell you some sweet wheels at a good price-yes a GOOD price! you may be able to get volk 19's from a dealer for 1700 new.....but they are **** offsets!! so should suit you really :D as for the asttitude that 19s are better-go back to max power.

It all depends on what you call sh!t offsets. The wheels that were offered were of such offset, that flush fitting wouldn't have been possible unless some sort of widearch kit was fitted. The comparison to the 19" Volks was only made as an example that for the same kind of money brand new wheels were to be had.

Never was it mentioned that 19" were better than 18". The point that was trying to be made was "Value For Money"

The attitude on this forum sucks ass!! :thumbdown: how can you be surprised that he got defensive when you all clogged his for sale thread with shite? would you like it? as for asking if he would refund if they didnt fit-duh :wacko: why should he? if your that stupid you dont deserve your money back as its your responsibility! you make them fit :dummy:

I wonder how any alloy wheel retailer would respond to this. The whole point of several people asking whether they fit on the 350Z or what car they originally came from was, in my opinion, a valid one. Nobody wants to buy wheels that don't fit. Most wheel retailers you call up and ask for a certain wheel, they usually reply with "What car is it for mate?" at which point you tell them. They don't just sell you a set of alloy wheels with random stud patterns and offsets and then expect you to "make them fit."

I doubt any of you do anything with your cars but pose anyway(except for matey bumming a rentboy in his lambo). Ive looked round the site and think half of you should have your cars taken off you for running weak sauce wheels that dont do the cars justice :bangin:

To be honest....that's exactly what we do. There have been a few carshows that many of us have been to and really enjoyed ourselves.

Could you please elaborate on the term "weak sauce wheels". What's weak sauce? Is that like light soy sauce? Do we need to up the game with Lea & Perrins? Tabasco maybe?

Again with the Lambo assumption...I hate to tell you this, but if you had paid proper attention, you would have noticed that Sarnie actually sold his Lambo and bought a different car.

Anyway Ive said enough,and await my ban.Have fun you ill informed morons,and dont forget the higher your postcount on the twinterweb the more popular you are in the real world :thumbs:

****ing keyboard warriors :rant:

Another assumption I'm afraid, but may I point out that it is you that has registered a total of three accounts (perhaps more to come) within a short time merely to be argumentative.

So if anybody is a "Fu**ing keyboard warrior", then it's you I'm afraid.

Well, for now that's all I can find fault with in this post, but people feel free to contribute.

BM you're talking to yourself there, hes not going to be back :lol:

Although he may not be, he may still lurk around as a "guest".

I'm trying to appeal to his better judgement and hope that one day he may see the error of his ways.

It might also dawn on him that this isn't the only forum some members freqent, and that his actions might carry reactions on other forums.

But that's pure speculation.

I'm off to bed, night shift was kept interesting tho with this thread.

Well I'm on nights too so I have taken great pleasure in pushing my little button

BanButton.gif

Pleased you came along to share your views.

First and last post...... :thumbs:

I think he was bullied at school and his daddy didn't love him... :dummy:

I've been dodging that bullet for 3 years :lol:

You are very good at getting as close to the line as possible without getting banned, a true art. If you were that good at driving, you'd be in F1 :lol:

I've been dodging that bullet for 3 years :lol:

You are very good at getting as close to the line as possible without getting banned, a true art. If you were that good at driving, you'd be in F1 :lol:

Don't forget, I am The Stig ;)

Im on nights and bored,so registered just to say..........

Ha ha ha,this thread is the funniest I have read in a long time!! I find it almost unbelievable how retarded some of you are :D "oooh Im richer than you and have a lambo" .......well done mate,you also seem to have the attitude of a typical lambo driver :thumbs: like young boys aswell do we? .How one of you can suggest that the fella is trying to kill someone by running stretched tyres is laughable-are you really that ****ing thick? or just trying to ruin someones for sale thread? people have been doing it for years and Ive never heard of it killing anyone yet? having your boyfriend suck your **** while driving a lambo on the other hand...........

He came on here to sell you some sweet wheels at a good price-yes a GOOD price! you may be able to get volk 19's from a dealer for 1700 new.....but they are **** offsets!! so should suit you really :D as for the asttitude that 19s are better-go back to max power.

The attitude on this forum sucks ass!! :thumbdown: how can you be surprised that he got defensive when you all clogged his for sale thread with shite? would you like it? as for asking if he would refund if they didnt fit-duh :wacko: why should he? if your that stupid you dont deserve your money back as its your responsibility! you make them fit :dummy:

I doubt any of you do anything with your cars but pose anyway(except for matey bumming a rentboy in his lambo). Ive looked round the site and think half of you should have your cars taken off you for running weak sauce wheels that dont do the cars justice :bangin:

Anyway Ive said enough,and await my ban.Have fun you ill informed morons,and dont forget the higher your postcount on the twinterweb the more popular you are in the real world :thumbs:

****ing keyboard warriors :rant:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Actually i'm a cod4 warrior :thumbs:

grammer.... ;)

That's grammar ;)

(I went to Newcastle Royal Grammar School, so i know :lol::lol: )

I went to a pretty good school unfortunately I didn't pay attention..... Noddy McNaught would be ashamed! AB350Z will know what I mean! :lol:

I hope the ex member (under whatever name he chose) enjoys driving his 'Whip' about with stupid wheels on it!

Blimey. :blink:

I feel Ive got to post at least a little bit on here, but please dont ban me too. ;)

Jord is a good friend of mine and is an intelligent, down to earth feller - he has been part of the jap car scene for a while and has owned (and still does) some extremely nice cars. Both of us drift regularly and indeed he is a judge for the British Drift Championship.

Having been drifting cars for over 5 years now, I can support what he has said regarding the safety of stretched tyres – Ive never seen a stretched tyre debead or fall off a rim, often even when running them to the point they actually blow out. There is a lot of negativity around regarding running stretch, but if its not a problem on a car going sideways at 100+mph I cant accept it is for cars running on the road either. I have run stretch up to 225 on a 10J rim with no issues, and the new wheels I have for my Z33 will be either a 225 or 235 on a 10J as well.

We get a lot of the same about welded diffs as well. Again, having run one for 5 years and knowing loads of others who have its not actually a problem.

Ive not been on this site long, so feel free to tell me Im an arse, but I don’t see how placing personal opinions regarding price and style on a For Sale thread is helpful for anyone. For sure, if you feel that the tyres might not be safe then that’s helpful information, but personal opinion isn’t. I know (I have over 40 JDM wheels in various sizes) that those wheels are rocking horse and are well worth the money he is selling them for.

I cant see that what car they came off of has anything to do with anything, and if the tyres are worn, so what?? They are secondhand wheels, Id expect it myself.

Fresh import on a car is secondhand, why not for a set of wheels?

As for drifting fooking wheels beyond comprehension ………. How, exactly? They are bloody great lumps of metal with tyres round them.

Sorry if Ive offended anyone, but I probably wont be selling any wheels here in the future if this is the response you can expect.

Oh, and for the record:

yoshi5.jpg

That’s looks pretty good to me and both are bigger front and back than Jords.

Red Z33: [F]19x9.5 +4 [R]19x10.5 -15

Silver Z33: [F]19x9.5 -6 [R]19x10 -15

Blimey. :blink:

I feel Ive got to post at least a little bit on here, but please dont ban me too. ;)

Jord is a good friend of mine and is an intelligent, down to earth feller - he has been part of the jap car scene for a while and has owned (and still does) some extremely nice cars. Both of us drift regularly and indeed he is a judge for the British Drift Championship.

Maybe so, but seeing as he was posting not in the spirit of this forum or adhering to the forum rules viewtopic.php?f=3&t=46 , the board decided that this person we could do without. Especially as he only had 35 posts.

We hope you understand :)

Maybe so, but seeing as he was posting not in the spirit of this forum or adhering to the forum rules viewtopic.php?f=3&t=46 , the board decided that this person we could do without. Especially as he only had 35 posts.

We hope you understand :)

Perfectly. Im admin on SXOC.com myself and wouldnt consider arguing any ban you guys have dished out.

I would ask if you feel its acceptable to post personal opinions on price styling etc. on other peoples for sale threads though, as that seems a bit unfair to me. Id also ask why the three strike system doesnt appear to have been used here as in the link you quoted :)

Believe me, Im not looking for an argument at all, just interested :thumbs: