Work Rezax FS offshoot including dubstyle and rat look chat

Chris`I

Sorry. I have made a few posts and I'm a mod......

I'll move the dub comments to a new topic.

Oh and if you want a For sale thread locked just ask.

In fact copy the first post into a new thread and I'll lock it for you.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its an open forum mate, you should have expected it.

I expect to hear opinions in discussion threads, not in For Sale threads. On every other forum I'm on people tend to have the decency not to clutter up other people's For Sale threads. Or does this mean I can start jumping in other For Sale threads with my opinion? SWEET.

i'd go with option B

and its not just this forum, i've been on others and it happens there as well.

Its an open forum mate, you should have expected it.

I expect to hear opinions in discussion threads, not in For Sale threads. On every other forum I'm on people tend to have the decency not to clutter up other people's For Sale threads. Or does this mean I can start jumping in other For Sale threads with my opinion? SWEET.

Again its an open forum, people will comment! As other people have stated we all give opinions whether the seller likes it or not, its just the way this forum works. To answer your question, if you have a point of view (which i am sure you will) then yes you can post in the for sale threads. This forum cant be doing to bad as we have a vast amount of members. SWEET :thumbs:

Some of the beautiful Volks B2 has around £1700 too..................

Nice use of grammar there. Heres an idea, I crack on with my life and.......you continue to be a troll on internet forums. MKay? :thumbs:

Nice use of grammar there. Heres an idea, I crack on with my life and.......you continue to be a troll on internet forums. MKay? :thumbs:

HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA :lol:

So what kind of handbags can we expect at dawn then? Big ones? Small ones?

There is no grammar needed in that sentence, thats why there is none............and I've trolled around the internet since before you have had pubic hair. Mkay? :thumbs:

One got the impression that when someone says freshly imported it means that they are new but sometimes it's worth mentioning that these are not new but second hand do you know for certain that these will fit on a Zed because it would be rather annoying to spend the money only to find they do not fit and then it might be a bit of a hassle to return them so I guess it is a valid question to ask what car they were on previously it may also be worth noting that one may need to have a widearch bodykit to accommodate the wheel width and avoid any rubbing issues and to say "I'll humour you" and to follow up with a sarcastic quip befitting a seventeen year old doesn't really help things and yes I typed this completely without punctuation because I know you love grammar so much ;)

Yes.....

I can tell your struggling with this so I'll humour you. You do know they use tyres in Japan too don't you?

Freshly imported to me means NEW.

Uneven tyre wear on rims from Japan mean some **** has drifted them and fooked them up beyond comprehension, now you want the same money for them that B2 has Volks for sale for..................

If your referring to me Jay then I don't see how defending the price I choose to put MY wheels up for sale for is 'being an arse'. Its all very well stating your opinion on something but when someone with 17000+ posts, most of which are clearly troll-like, jumps in and tries to belittle me, its going to put me on the back foot don't you think? And since I don't follow the ethos that you are your post-count why shouldn't I defend what I've written?

And to save face Sardine or whatever his name is continues to question me about these wheels when he's made it perfectly clear he's not interested in them. :wacko:

I was referring to you mate. I think you just started off on a bad note and continued making people dislike you lol. Take things with a pinch of salt and dont get all defensive and put up sarcastic answers or comments.

BulletMagnet - Freshly imported to me means.......freshly imported. It doesn't mean new, infact why would new wheels get s 8/9 out of 10 for condition? Doesn't make sense to me. I also added that you would need, and I quote "big ol' fenders" to make them fit. If your stupid enough to buy them expecting to throw them on without arch-work then you shouldn't be allowed near a jack or the relevant tools to remove wheels.

Sarnie - uneven tyre-wear on the rears means someone has run them with strong camber to make them fit. If they had drifted on them the tyres would be non-existent. And since when did drifting destroy wheels? Thats laughable. They are sat here infront of me and they are not 'fooked beyond comprehension' , they are in pretty damn good condition, and Work make good strong wheels too, not cheap crap.

Post count doesn't have much bearing around here, it just reflects how much time you have free! Knowledge is knowledge and although Sarnie posts a lot of OT stuff if there is one particular area he has expertise in it is wheels, tyres and offset sizes

You have no idea how much it pains me to type that! eh Sarnie! :p

There is no need for anyone to get personal. This is an internet forum and we pride ourself on being a great place to spend surfing time. Please help keep it that way.

If your referring to me Jay then I don't see how defending the price I choose to put MY wheels up for sale for is 'being an arse'. Its all very well stating your opinion on something but when someone with 17000+ posts, most of which are clearly troll-like, jumps in and tries to belittle me, its going to put me on the back foot don't you think? And since I don't follow the ethos that you are your post-count why shouldn't I defend what I've written?

And to save face Sardine or whatever his name is continues to question me about these wheels when he's made it perfectly clear he's not interested in them. :wacko:

For the record:

My posts are not troll like......a troll is someone on a site is someone on a site who pretends to have or had the car dicated by the site. When you have bought and sold more 350z's than me, you can call me a troll

;)

Is it not fair to question what state these rims are in? They have uneven tyre wear so who knows how they have been abused......

Is it not reasonable to even ask what car they have been on before?

All normal questions to anyone considering them.

And yes, your right, I ain't interested in your rims, but others maybe who don't know someone who will try it one when they see one ;)

No, it's the fact that he is trying to say that for just a little more, you can get brandnew 19" Volks from a trader on here.

Perhaps hinting that your price for second hand 18"'s may be a little ambitious.

The original For Sale thread does not indicate what country the wheels came from, only that they were "Freshly imported"

To go on and say "And to save face Sardine or whatever his name is..." does not help and judging someones character purely on his/her postcount is also a little silly.

If you think that £1700 is a fair price, then good luck with the sale, but remember that they are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them, whether they are rare/discontinued or not.

Sarnie - uneven tyre-wear on the rears means someone has run them with strong camber to make them fit. If they had drifted on them the tyres would be non-existent. And since when did drifting destroy wheels? Thats laughable. They are sat here infront of me and they are not 'fooked beyond comprehension' , they are in pretty damn good condition, and Work make good strong wheels too, not cheap crap.

At the money your asking your into new rim territory, and from the pics and your description they look far from it, my questions were only what any buyer would be asking....

I think the price is fair and reflects the condition. Remember the price and value of wheels isn't simply dictated by the diameter but also by the width and offset and also the disk type [referring to the amount of dish] and finish.

A set of 18x9.5 ET+0 front and 18x12.5 ET+0 rear Work Rezax II with similar condition tyres but with alot of kerbing sold just yesterday on another forum for £1100, considering my wheels are wider at the front and in much better condition the price difference is justified I feel. If anyone is serious about buying them I'd gladly listen to offers, but I know what they are worth, both in terms of market price and in terms of their value to me :)