Work Rezax FS offshoot including dubstyle and rat look chat

Chris`I

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also think Jords ban was a bit premature and am glad it has been undone, but a bit too late i think.

I stand by the decision made at the time. It was decided by jointly. As pointed out before which such few posts by this member the action was correct. We did just the same for instance with Da Whip. Why do you think its too late? We have been discussing this with a Docwra for over a week and this started very shortly after the ban was issued. Perhaps you should know all the facts before making a statment like this.

All i meant by this mike is that our reputation as an open forum has been somewhat tarnished by this, on the other forums (SXOC, Driftworks etc..) where this advert was posted, and this thread was referenced.

I'm not second guessing the mods, and i know we have had some difficult characters in the past, i just think that its a forum, by definition a place to air your views, and i dont think that bans should be isued to anyone unless they have ripped off another forum member or been totally out of order over a fair period... everyone has different views after all.

I'm not wanting any trouble here, just posting my 2p on an open forum! :thumbs:

I also think Jords ban was a bit premature and am glad it has been undone, but a bit too late i think.

I stand by the decision made at the time. It was decided by jointly. As pointed out before which such few posts by this member the action was correct. We did just the same for instance with Da Whip. Why do you think its too late? We have been discussing this with a Docwra for over a week and this started very shortly after the ban was issued. Perhaps you should know all the facts before making a statment like this.

Posting this up a week after the ban was lifted, I'd say that its you who is a little late, Adrian. ;)

Apologies, i have had a really busy time in Real Life, and havent managed to get on the forum much recently! In fact i only saw this because i happened to notice the post on SXOC, and as such honestly didnt realise the posting/issue was so old! :bangin: