Work Rezax FS offshoot including dubstyle and rat look chat

Chris`I

No, it's the fact that he is trying to say that for just a little more, you can get brandnew 19" Volks from a trader on here.

Perhaps hinting that your price for second hand 18"'s may be a little ambitious.

The original For Sale thread does not indicate what country the wheels came from, only that they were "Freshly imported"

To go on and say "And to save face Sardine or whatever his name is..." does not help and judging someones character purely on his/her postcount is also a little silly.

If you think that £1700 is a fair price, then good luck with the sale, but remember that they are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them, whether they are rare/discontinued or not.

Some good points :thumbs:

From the sellers posts, would you feel comfortable that if you bought them and they didn't fit that he would refund your money? I think that he posted a generic post on a load of forums and doesn't actually expect to sell them or stick around here, hence his attitude......

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is serious about buying them I'd gladly listen to offers, but I know what they are worth, both in terms of market price and in terms of their value to me :)

Stick them on ebay then, that'll give you the true market value of them :)

I for one would like to know if they WILL fit a Zed. I wouldn't expect caliper clearance to be an issue however steering and arch clearance could be a major issue.

I think some pics on a 350Z would help even if it doesn't get the mad camber settings that would be required to run these legally.

As I said above, I would expect the buyer to have to make his or her car fit these wheels, I doubt they'll bolt straight on. I'll gladly bolt them up to our 350Z though so you can see what is needed. I'd guess flared fenders and a fair amount of camber at least. Heck if someone was SERIOUS about buying them I'd let them try them on before driving away - can't say fairer than that.

Sarnie - here you go judging MY character based on my posts. I've not been on here long because we've not had our Z long, but a few people on here know me from other communities and forums and should I ever need to provide a character reference for you, I'm sure I could.

Finally, Ebay NEVER gives you the true market value of anything. Ebay is where people go to buy stuff from china on the cheap, make low-ball offers and generally mess you around. I'll save myself the hassle, although in retrospect I'd have probably recieved a warmer welcome on there than on here :)

The welcome recieve is the equal and opposite to the intro you give yourself..........your new, selling used rims that look like they'll never fit 99% of zeds and then give it the bad man attitude.......................

I gave you the same attitude you gave me by telling me my wheels were too expensive and 'dire'. If you would have kept that opinion to yourself we could have avoided all this and I wouldn't be doing this right now -

keyboardsmash.gif

I am off to bed, I bid you goodnight.

Ebay is where people go to buy stuff from china on the cheap, make low-ball offers and generally mess you around. I'll save myself the hassle, although in retrospect I'd have probably recieved a warmer welcome on there than on here :)

Don't go generalizing...

But then again, think of it from a buyers view. If you were to buy something, I'm sure you'd at least barter a little or even throw in the odd cheeky low-ball offer, no?

By making comments like "I'd have probably recieved a warmer welcome on there than on here" doesn't help either.

Like I said before, they are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them.

I gave you the same attitude you gave me by telling me my wheels were too expensive and 'dire'. If you would have kept that opinion to yourself we could have avoided all this and I wouldn't be doing this right now -

keyboardsmash.gif

I am off to bed, I bid you goodnight.

Rightly or wrongly, i can state my opinion. As a member I don't have to appeal to potential buyers, you as a new bod looking to sell rims no-one has seen on a zed, do ;)

I'd agree that it's bad form to give comment on an item that someone has up for sale...

Unless that item is unsafe/dangerous to any purchaser.

IMHO the wheel/tyre combination offered for sale would simply not be safe to use, especially in the wet, other than posing. Mods should [must !] have discretion of removing such items for sale to protect those that might not know better.