Rarerims 19" Rota GTR Group Buy Thread

ben@RARE RIMS

Hello 350Z Owners.

With the arrival of our new Rota GTR 19x9 ET20 and 19x10 ET20 we thought it was time we got ourselves on here! They're made to measure for 350Zs, and really look the part!

IMG_9890_1_2Enhancer.jpg

9s

P45F-19x9-5x1143-e20-73hb-pcfb-05.jpg

10s

P45R-19x10-5x1143-e20-73hb-pcfr-03.jpg

These are available in the following finishes:

Silver with polished lip

Flack black with red lip

Bronze

White - in stock in 2 weeks

We were thinking of starting off with a group buy on them, to get the ball rolling.

Standard retail price is £230 for the 19x9s and £250 for the 19x10s. This is price per wheel, including VAT.

Group buy price is going to be a 15% discount - so £816 for a set of 4 including VAT. We would like to see 5 orders in order to get this going, but depending on interest, might be able to work with slightly less. :thumbs:

Standard next day delivery to mainland UK is £20.

This offer is running from today for 1 month. Get your names down, and we will get in touch to arrange payment and delivery once the buy is closed. We have some stock here, and more coming all the time, so the first 5 orders can be sent straight out, and further orders will be a few weeks for delivery.

Let us know what you think!

Tyre pricing kindly worked out by MattG

GTRs with FK452s 245/35/19 & 275/35/19: £1334.04

GTRs with T1Rs 245/35/19 & 275/35/19: £1557.52

Interested People

MattG

TOYBOY - Silver polished Rim

SunGodRA - Maybe

T2JOU - Silver

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love those, always been a fan of the rotas. If the timing was right for me money wise i'd have ordered some. Maybe in a few months......... :dry:

Dooo it! :teeth:

:welcome: to the forum chaps, bout time! Get them straight from the source :thumbs:

Well Hello RARE RIMS!! ;) and Hello to Julian@Rare rims??

Its Jerry here, you may remember me from the CTR owners forum asking for 2 ROTA TORQUES in Gunmetal last year!! (Still have them brand new boxed BTW!)

Nice to see you here at last, hope you will do some 18 Inch fitments for the Zed?

Jerry ;)

We can offer tyre packages too, what would you like?

This is Ben, Julian is sat across from me, but I am chief in charge of forum things, to keep reply times down, rather than have Julian run everything!

With regards 18s, we do the full range of 18s, Torques, GTRs etc, and I will put another post up with them later on. This offer is to launch these new wheels to you chaps.

Now... what's this about JPEGs? ;)

They look fantastic! I don't suppose you have bigger versions of the pic on the car and the pic of the silver with polished lip? I take it the pic on the car is of the this exact size and fitment? I can send you my email address for the pics if you like.

I also second the option for wheel and tyres packages! 245/35/19 and 275/35/19 are the favoured option on here in either Falken FK452 in Toyo T1R. ;)

FYI I remember ordering a set of Rota Redlines (Prodrive replica) for my Del Sol from you way back when you started up on Honda Revolutions! I think I part-ex'd some old Enkei's against them! Time flies when you're having fun spending your money on cars! :lol:

I am finding some prices for F452s and T1Rs. Once they're in (this afternoon) I will put a package together.

I'll try and find some bigger pictures, and some more pictures of different colours and the likes.

Top man! :thumbs:

I have some tyre prices. They are as follows:

452s:

245/35/19 = £123.88 Inc VAT & Fitting

275/35/19 = £135.14 Inc VAT & Fitting

T1Rs:

245/35/19 = £171.04 Inc VAT & Fitting

275/35/19 = £199.72 Inc VAT & Fitting

That price is for them if they come with these wheels in this group buy. We can offer tyres seperately if needed, and can get prices as required.

I have some tyre prices. They are as follows:

452s:

245/35/19 = £123.88 Inc VAT & Fitting

275/35/19 = £135.14 Inc VAT & Fitting

T1Rs:

245/35/19 = £171.04 Inc VAT & Fitting

275/35/19 = £199.72 Inc VAT & Fitting

That price is for them if they come with these wheels in this group buy. We can offer tyres seperately if needed, and can get prices as required.

Keen prices, better than Camskill IIRC! B)

Pending further pics I think I'll be putting my name down for for a set in Silver with polished rims shod with 452s! :teeth:

A question to the wheel experts on here! I take this width and offset won't pose a problem with arch rubbing etc? I'm stock ride height at the moment but might drop 15-20mm at some point in the future.

EDIT:

To save people the effort of working it out you're looking at the following prices on this GB:

Set of FK452s: £518.04

Set of T1Rs: £741.52

GTRs with FK452s: £1334.04

GTRs with T1Rs: £1557.52

HTH. :)