yo from scotland

benn trolling about this forum for a while now , looking to pick up a Z in the month or so waiting for some money to clear from my old car so goign to start looking now

nice site plenty of info to fill my brain with :)

Welcome to the forum mate :) Wat part of scotland u from?

thanks m8 , also from glasgow (or just outside)

just got rid of my civic EP3 type-r , loved it to bits and managed to get 240bhp from it without going FI so looking forward to some more N/A action

just got rid of my civic EP3 type-r , loved it to bits and managed to get 240bhp from it without going FI so looking forward to some more N/A action

If you need any advice on the car just stick the advert up on here or even if u want someone to have a look at the zed with you drop me a pm, i am from the southside of glasgow (giffnock) so could help you it if u want :thumbs:

If you need any advice on the car just stick the advert up on here or even if u want someone to have a look at the zed with you drop me a pm, i am from the southside of glasgow (giffnock) so could help you it if u want :thumbs:

cheers m8 will keep that in mind , holding back putting a wanted advert up until the moneys in the bank as they say been messed about a few times so not holding my breath until its all went through, been snooping about for a few weeks on here now had heart set ona s2k but have changed my mind

Welcome = excuse to use smileys :lol:

giffnock, i used to live there!! :clap:

haha small world. Giffnock is the place to be lol :yahoo:

I think you will prefer the zed over the s2000 mate :thumbs:

Welcome = excuse to use smileys :lol:

giffnock, i used to live there!! :clap:

haha small world. Giffnock is the place to be lol :yahoo:

I think you will prefer the zed over the s2000 mate :thumbs:

not gonna lie s2000 is superb car to drive and i love the vtec roar but love the the way the Z looks :drive1

:welcome: I to was looking at the S2000 when i sold my type r but the Z won me over. The vtec was great but the power of the V6 and its looks did it for me. :teeth:

prices have went up a bit for s2000's because of the weather , just fancy somethign a bit different now :)

Welcome along.

A lot of people have been in the S2k v 350Z predicament. Myself included.

The combination of people including the GF telling me the S2k looked the same as an MX5 and the the fact I found VTEC very tiring in a car made the Zed a clear winner for me. I like Torque in a car though! :evil: