hi, im new so be nice please.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:welcome:

Theres a few owners around your way. Not sure any of them would tackle a Bird View install, but talk the Chilli's into having another mod day soon and we could probably do it then if you dont feel up to it. Its fairly straight forward from what I gather, so long as you have all the cables. :thumbs:

Its pretty straightforward as you say Chris. DVD drive secured in the rear cubby so it needs power. Running wires isnt a problem. The screen is made to fit, as ever the tricky part is getting the centre section out without breaking the clips. :)

Its pretty straightforward as you say Chris. DVD drive secured in the rear cubby so it needs power. Running wires isnt a problem. The screen is made to fit, as ever the tricky part is getting the centre section out without breaking the clips. :)

Trickies part is if it doesnt come with a loom. When Nissan removed the one from my car, they left the loom and it looked likes someone made it themsleves with individual strands of audio cable :surrender: As long as it has a preformed loom, its easy enough :thumbs:

Hi Lisa & :welcome: to the forum. Always good to see another Sprinkle joining us. Dump the Birdview & get a custom one from Nurrish (the Bird doesn't except postcodes :scare: )

allready got the bird view so im committed to that...

and i know im blonde but whats a "sprinkle"?? :wacko:

It's what we call our lady members :lol:

We got in trouble for scaring all the lady owners with our derogatory names such as birds, chicks, +1s so the term Sprinkle was coined as there are a Sprinkling of women here. At least thats how I remember it :lol:

We got in trouble for scaring all the lady owners with our derogatory names such as birds, chicks, +1s so the term Sprinkle was coined as there are a Sprinkling of women here. At least thats how I remember it :lol:

I prefer the term 'dorris'

Wonder why there aren't many female owners on here?! about 50% of the Zeds I see in Birmingham are driven by Sprinkles :wacko:

:welcome::thumbs:

Cant help you with the sat nav as Im just a simple sailor.

But if you have a boat that needs sailing somewhere, then there are more than a few sailors/seadogs/pirates around the forum!

Al

Welcome to the madhouse Lisa, from another "sprinkle". As you've seen they're quite helpful here. :lol:

there are quite a few sprinkles on here already.
and i know i'm blonde but whats a "sprinkle"?? :wacko:

Lol, the boys take it for gratis that any female member who joins the forum will know what a "sprinkle" is. :lol:

Us girls will be taking over the scottish soon! :lol:

:yahoo:

I prefer the term 'dorris'

:slap::lol: And one more for good measure. :slap::lol:

I love how when a bird joins, the intro thread hits 4 pages in no time, everyone's suddenly soooooooooooooooo helpful :lol::lol:

You're only jealous. :p:lol: