Best exhaust for a deep sound?

paddy0d

I have run with several types of exhaust and the RSR that I have just removed is up there with the very best with a wonderful deep sound.

The sound will also depend on what headers, cats / test pipes and Y section you are running.

I only removed this after less than 2000 miles because I required a true dual.

I have this available for sale @ £550.00 and will be listing it in the for sale section shortly.

Alex. :thumbs:

5zigen for me but with manifolds, they change the note deeper.

New 5zigen chilli red mentioned is deffinetly deeper than the pro racer and zzz the guys above are talking about.

RSR that alex mentioned has a great note too :thumbs:

I have run with several types of exhaust and the RSR that I have just removed is up there with the very best with a wonderful deep sound.

The sound will also depend on what headers, cats / test pipes and Y section you are running.

I have this available for sale @ £550.00 and will be listing it in the for sale section shortly.

I guess much of that mileage, and not chugging around town ;) , will mean there will be little carbon build up :lol:

Is it the RSR that u have Mark?

No mate, 5Zigen Pro Racer, 5 Zigen y-pipe, Kinitix Hi-Flow cats and Fujitsubo manifolds... But RSR was an option from listining to a few owners cars.. but Envy then came up with the 5zigen!

Hi,

Just wondered what the best exaust to get for a deeper than OE sounds is? Don't really want loader, just a deeper sound.

Thanks

Paddy

Off the shelf, I'd say Nismo is the answer although they are very pricey. I have recently had a custom exhaust made and it is only just a little bit louder than stock, just a bit bassier. Thats another option for you :thumbs:

I guess much of that mileage, and not chugging around town ;) , will mean there will be little carbon build up :lol:

Absolutely. :)