Just saw this and wet myself

CaptainSensible

for the people who are making fun of him more than laughing with him,

ever stop and think,

He did it for a laugh, just to make people look twice and then laugh, or to **** off boy racers who really think "wowzers, he put a v8 in there"

When i had my banger of a polo, i wanted to put a 350z badge on it for a laugh, but didn't due to the folk who would just look at it and not understand i was taking the **** out of my own car.

ever stop and think,

He did it for a laugh, just to make people look twice and then laugh, or to **** off boy racers who really think "wowzers, he put a v8 in there"

When i had my banger of a polo, i wanted to put a 350z badge on it for a laugh, but didn't due to the folk who would just look at it and not understand i was taking the **** out of my own car.

Trust me, you should have seen the guy. He wasn't doing it for a laugh. :doh:

ever stop and think,

No! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've got an irrational hatred of Micras, but it is nice of Nissan to make it easy to identify really bad drivers just by the car they are driving. If you ask me, Nissan have done the driving community a service! :)

:lol:

The TDi TT I parked next to today was nearly as bad as that - until I realised they actually make one! :scare:

I'm looking into one of them for the other half and was shocked when I found out they did it in Diesel! Whats the world coming to?!

As bad as the Citreon Saxo i followed the other week with 4 3" diameter exhaust tail pipes :lol:

Something like this?? B):lol:

I took this pic in Dubai last year but i got over it as i saw a couple of Lambos parked on gravel on some dark narrow little alleys as well.... :scare::lol: