My rear end

GT4 Zed

Thanks to CS and i got this fujitsubo exhaust (y-pipe back) B) for a decent price and fitted same time. Sounds gorgeous after +3K :teeth: and in 3rd gear pulls in tunnels B) and this looks rather tasty with my latest acquisition B) I wish i had fitted this before my trip to the Ring. It could have shaved off a few second i reckon :p:p

(note just test fitted)

Bennett380-1.jpg

Bennett378-2.jpg

Nice one mate!

What rear diffuser is that? I like it :thumbs:

Got this from here:

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/350z01/50-1880

took under two weeks and £36 tax duty to get it :D But should have been about 6 days if not for the delays from the manufacturer ;) I don't know if this JP aero or a copy but i am very happy with the fitment and quality :thumbs:

Either my eyes need testing again or that diffuser ain't sitting straight
(note just test fitted)

;)

And they come in carbon fibre as well... I so want one of those now if they do fit straight when mounted properly.

(note just test fitted)

;)

And they come in carbon fibre as well... I so want one of those now if they do fit straight when mounted properly.

It fits staight when mounted properly :boxing: I just wedged it between the panel and the exhaust to see what it looked like and take pics for the forum :p

More so my right exhaust is sitting low as the bracket on that side needs adjusting.....i will sort that out when i put decats and a y-pipe to save me double work :blush:

oooooopsie my bad.... would that fit with spats in place ?????? or would it look silly ass

Yep and IMO it looks a whole lot better with the spats... That and some carbon zorst covers would give your stock rear end a nice upgrade for not alot of cash! Would look good with the c-west carbon spats, carbon dif and Varis zorst covers!

oooooopsie my bad.... would that fit with spats in place ?????? or would it look silly ass

Yep and IMO it looks a whole lot better with the spats... That and some carbon zorst covers would give your stock rear end a nice upgrade for not alot of cash! Would look good with the c-west carbon spats, carbon dif and Varis zorst covers!

Never one for "less is more", eh Mark? ;):p

Never one for "less is more", eh Mark? ;):p

Go big or go home!!!!

I like th idea of the diffuser but I think it just needs a bit more to finish it off.... Just realised, scrap the varis, this does the same thing!!

Pics with the wing bits!

dscf7550.jpg

Carbon

IMG_8465.JPG

(note just test fitted)

;)

It fits staight when mounted properly :boxing: I just wedged it between the panel and the exhaust to see what it looked like and take pics for the forum :p

More so my right exhaust is sitting low as the bracket on that side needs adjusting.....i will sort that out when i put decats and a y-pipe to save me double work :blush:

:sorry: It is my eyes that need testing :blush:

Sorry GT4, did not see the the reference to test fitting and having since seen the pic posted by Mark must say that I like it and neatly updates the rear end, mentioning which you can mine a :kicking for derising your trial fix

Pics with the wing bits!

dscf7550.jpg

I agree with you m8 :teeth::teeth: was alway my intention to go this route but i have still worked out which skirts match up best this look.

i like the INGS+1 N1 skirts and will finally go for this B)

Pics with the wing bits!

dscf7550.jpg

I agree with you m8 :teeth::teeth: was alway my intention to go this route but i have still worked out which skirts match up best this look.

i like the INGS+1 N1 skirts and will finally go for this B)

The flare on the bottom of the ings skirts will fit well with those rear spats mate :thumbs:

Nice to see some pictures of this, as i already had the CF version on my wishlist of parts! I think it looks really good with the Nismo spats. I want to sort the looks of my 350z out ASAP, but ive just payed my insurance premium for the year and had the windows tinted out of this months wage packet, so it's something i will do eventually! Good work ++ :thumbs: