VQ35DE V6 3.5L 240bhp Nissan ELGRAND

OK I know you have all got 350z's, but some of us have a 350z MPV with 240bhp weighing in a 2.2 tonnes!

currently the Nissan ELGRAND E51 is a rarity in the UK, as not many people wants a sports MPV, but it's FAST as a people carrier!

NISSAN_Elgrand_XL_2003_001.jpg?width=737&height=552

what do you reckon?

ok as this has got the VQ35DE V6 3.5L engine Iam looking for info on maintenance etc.

I have set up a forum specifically for the elgrand and we now have a 176 members, of which there is only 6 of us with a 350z MPV, including a member based in the Netherlands.

Currently interested in seeing if its possible to remove the japanese 110 mile limiter or possibly how to map the engine management system to improve fuel consumption. Currently averaging 22-24mpg have recently on a long run got up to 29mpg - so any pointers here will be most helpful

all the best

seymor54

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:welcome:

Does it have a CYT box like the Murano? Might be worth seeing if there is a Murano forum too....

The delimiter kits are available but not sure a 350Z one would fit it as I don't know what the wiring is like?

You got interior shots? It looks quite cool!