Modern warfare 2

kObi

****ing awesome :#1::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::#1:

thx for sharing, glad to see infinity ward are THE only makers of the call of duty series (looks like they have drop the COD tag name tho), my PC nor i can wait for this game :teeth::teeth:

COD4 was one of very few games to really shock me. When you get hit by that nuke in the chopper and it all goes to hell - pretty horrific. (and all cus you stopped to rescue that woman!)

Anyway it'll be badass to rejoin 'Soap' and crew in pwning some russians! :boxing:

YES!! Awesome. I can't play CoD4 anymore. It stresses me out when I get my @ss handed to me by some 10 year old yank! "F*** you, kid!!!!" 'Smash' - Goodbye controller number 7. Then the wife shouts at me. :lol:

:lol: it gets worse when there a whole team of them.

MW2 looking good, but I hope the online multi player superseeds the previous MW, that was the crown jewel in the game.

Better start playing MW until MW2 comes out, anyone know the release date for MW2 ?

also i hope last stand is altered so that when you shoot someone in the back they DON'T spin like a top on the floor, face you and fire back :boxing: when they are down they should lay down the same way they were heading.

would love to be in a clan but would have to PC for me as i hate playing FPS games with a pad, it's just plain wrong :lol:

Myself and Mike already are part of a clan that plays WaW, and we will certainly be getting Modern Warfare 2. Xbox 360 based.

Aiming with the mouse on PC is just way too easy, and there are always way too many hacks on PC platform for my liking.

PC as hacks/hackers, yes, but all the servers i use on the pc have extra software installed to automatically ban anyone trying to join that are using hacks and so far it works a treat :)

PC as hacks/hackers, yes, but all the servers i use on the pc have extra software installed to automatically ban anyone trying to join that are using hacks and so far it works a treat :)

Do you play on a 42 inch tv, also in hd? :teeth: