Total loss..........suggestions?

sunset350z

Why not get forum members that own sunset zeds to put ads into Autotrader at higher than normal prices and then take the ads down after a week....

prolly not the most legal way of helping, but you know...community spirit and all....

That would be a really good idea if autotrader wasn't such a rip off to put up an ad £40 for 6 weeks, £25 for 2 weeks :wacko: !?!

R

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.............................After writing a nice email to them, and showing them some links of Zeds for sale, they have quite quickly upped the offer to £11,100 :yahoo: I wont push them for any more as i think thats a very good offer. :)

Only snag is i had a £750 excess :headhurt: reason being i took out the cheapest fully comp i could find and obviously didn't expect an accident :blush:

So once the paperwork is sorted probably within a fortnight, i'll have £10,350 to play with, maybe £11k if really needed.

Now i'm on the hunt for a GT sunset zed preferably '04' or newer.

If all you members could keep an eye open for me that would be a great help. :thumbs:

There is light at the end of the tunnel at last :teeth:

Cheers all and thanks :clap:

That sounds a good outcome and even better if you had a protected no claims bonus so as not to affect your next insurance renewal :surrender:

lol, you think do you. I would put money on his premium going up. Protected NCB or not you still have to tell them you have a at fault full payout claim last year.

Once you have 7+yrs NCB protecting it IMO is not worth it. Insurance cost between 7NCB and 5NCB (what you would have after an accident) is fairly small

There's a few options out there. The APS TT would be interesting but that could be a money pit and my insurance company wouldn't see the funny side :thumbdown: I'm looking at an 05 sunset at the moment and may go and view it on the weekend if the seller lowers the price a bit.

Keep them coming though :thumbs:

There's a few options out there. The APS TT would be interesting but that could be a money pit and my insurance company wouldn't see the funny side :thumbdown: I'm looking at an 05 sunset at the moment and may go and view it on the weekend if the seller lowers the price a bit.

Keep them coming though :thumbs:

Remember...cash in the face can do wonders.