NEW wheels are on YIPPEEEE !!!

Pimm

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice indeed, your giving me bad ideas for mine now, is your car lowered as well then because it's sitting very well

yes lowered using eibach's 30mm drop. I am very happy with the ride height :thumbs:

Oh bloody hell, I'm gutted it's lowered. For a second I thought my 350 would look that good just with a set of wheels.

Looks Zedtastic mate, top work!

Fully agree with what everyone has said - a great choice B) - would be nice to see a pic of the stance from the rear quarter :thumbs:

And yep, stick to 35psi in the tyres - but only check when they are cold.

Looks spot on, you must be delighted with it. What's the brand of wheels?

This is probably the wrong thread for this but how does the car ride now with the Eibach springs? - It the handling any better.

I love the look of it lowered, unfortunately I need to park in a sh!t hole of a car park so I' a little reluctant to make the car any lower.

Also..... It'd be good to see 'before' and 'after' shots of the car on the new and old wheels!

Fully agree with what everyone has said - a great choice B) - would be nice to see a pic of the stance from the rear quarter :thumbs:

And yep, stick to 35psi in the tyres - but only check when they are cold.

First thing in the morning i will get a picture from behind.

The rear looks :D:D

Looks spot on, you must be delighted with it. What's the brand of wheels?

This is probably the wrong thread for this but how does the car ride now with the Eibach springs? - It the handling any better.

I love the look of it lowered, unfortunately I need to park in a sh!t hole of a car park so I' a little reluctant to make the car any lower.

Also..... It'd be good to see 'before' and 'after' shots of the car on the new and old wheels!

Have a look at the thread below :thumbs: this should give you a little more help.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20190

TYRE GLOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

You're just gutted you can't say "Needs lowering" this time :p

Contrary to popular belief, I've not said that about anyones car for over a year, but other people continue it, even newbies who've never read me saying it :surrender:;)

TYRE GLOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

You're just gutted you can't say "Needs lowering" this time :p

Contrary to popular belief, I've not said that about anyones car for over a year, but other people continue it, even newbies who've never read me saying it :surrender:;)

:lol::lol::lol: