Lasered Gear Knobs etc

kta

You may have seen my thread in the interior mods section:

http://www.350z-uk.c...hp?f=53&t=22831 some of you got to check them out at the Wales meet and the feedback was very positive.

I'm now opening up these gearknobs for general order, options are:

Nismo Style

Stainless Steel in polished or brushed satin finish

ss350.jpg

brushedststeel.jpg

Aluminium in polished or brushed satin finish

satinside.jpg

polishalu.jpg

The gearknobs can be laser engraved on the side and/or the top standard options are the 350z logo, the 'Z', the Tommy K Zed logo even the gearselector logo.

satintop.jpg

Custom laser engraving can also be arranged, if you want a particular design doing, pm me for details.

If you are after a very high polish finish then stainless steel does tend to come up with a slightly better finish than aluminium.

Approx Weights

Stainless Steel : 475g

Aluminium : 185g

Prices

Aluminium £60

Stainless steel £90

prices include P&P

payment by paypal, PM for details

'Girth'

For those who like (or maybe are used to? ;) ) a little more to hold onto, this design is a bit more meaty than the nismo style, available in the same finishes as above.

g4.jpg

Gside.jpg

Prices

Aluminium £70

Stainless steel £105

prices include P&P

'Tapered'

A slimmer tapered design, available in usual finishes.

tapered.jpg

Prices

Aluminium £60

Stainless steel £90

prices include P&P

'Torpedo'

A slightly chunkier more rounded design, available in usual finishes.

100_0481.jpg

100_0480.jpg

DSCN5959.jpg

DSCN5958.jpg

Prices

Aluminium £70

Stainless steel £100

prices include P&P

Laser Engraved Accessories

I'm also putting together a range of laser engraved zed branded accessories, will be building up this range as i find things i can engrave!

Polished stainless steel keyring

Size is 70mm in total length, rectangular section is 37mm x 25mm

350key.jpg

zkey.jpg

price is £10 inc. postage. The keyring normally comes with the 350z on one side and the Z on the other, as with the gearknobs this can be varied and custom designs can be arranged as always PM for details.

Magnetic Bolt tray /Ashtray

With a strong magnet and a rubber base to prevent scratches this small dish will hold itself onto a metal surface and is great for keeping nuts and bolts in one place while you dismantle your Zed! 11cm diameter.

dish.jpg

price is £6 inc. postage. Usual engraving rules apply smile.gif

Torches

Aluminium 9 LED torch 8.5cm long with push button switch at the end and lanyard, available in 'Azure' blue, 'Kuro' black and 'Blade' Silver teeth.gif takes 3 x AAA batteries (not supplied)

blue.jpg

black.jpg

silver.jpg

Price is £8 inc. postage

Playing Cards

Perfect for those 'traffic jam' moments a mini pack of playing cards set in a polished metal case

cards2.jpg

cards1.jpg

Price is £14 inc. postage

Lighter

Oil Fueled lighter in polished chrome

lighter.jpg

Price is £10 inc. postage

Alloy tax Disc Holder

Tax Disc Slides into the holder through a slot in the side, no fiddly removing of the back, comes with sticky tabs fixing kit.

disc1.jpg

disc2.jpg

£14 inc. postage

Edited by kta
  • Like 3

Approx Weights

Stainless Steel : 475g

Aluminium : 185g

are you sure about the weights?

that stainless steel would be nearly half a kilo if thats correct :scare:

Yep double checked the weights and thats right, its made from a solid bar of stainless steel, none of the cheapo hollow stuff here! :lol:

Glad to see you got the pics up of the magnetic tray B):thumbs:

yep thanks for the reminder mate :thumbs:

William

PM sent with details and PayPal transfer done :thumbs:

got it thanks mate :thumbs:

Interested in a keyring, whats the dimension though, hard to get an idea from the pic (it looks huge in the pic and not sure my pockets are big enough :teeth: )

the rectangle section is about 3cm long, will measure it once i get home though and give exact dimensions :)

Interested in a keyring, whats the dimension though, hard to get an idea from the pic (it looks huge in the pic and not sure my pockets are big enough :teeth: )

Rectangular section is 37mm x 25mm total length including the ring is 70mm

kta, did you resolve the thread sizing ?

yeah i tested a uk oem gearknob on my car and one of my gearknobs on Pauls Zed and both screwed on fine so they must all use the same thread :yahoo:

William, they look fantastic. Great work old chap

The etching doesn't show up as well on the SS one as the brushed Al. I think I've made the right choice, if the etching isn't prominent enough, I'll stick it on a lathe and run some smooth micromesh over it to make it a more satin finish. I don't think that'd be so easy with SS.

How deep is the laser etch, mate?

William, they look fantastic. Great work old chap

The etching doesn't show up as well on the SS one as the brushed Al. I think I've made the right choice, if the etching isn't prominent enough, I'll stick it on a lathe and run some smooth micromesh over it to make it a more satin finish. I don't think that'd be so easy with SS.

How deep is the laser etch, mate?

Hi, glad you like the stuff, the laser cut is deep enough to feel, i can repeat the laser cutting a few times if you want it particularly deep.