Wales May 09 Pics and Vids

Stew

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine are all going up on facebook so add me if you want to see them :thumbs:

stop being gay and put them on the forum :blush:

Do you think this is just Louis's way of getting his facebook friend count raised?

Cunning

You're right Immy - I don't think we've ever has so many heavily modded Zeds on the run before. Great to see that cars like Paul's and Mark's can still perform as well as look good! :thumbs:

Some great photos. Love the pub car park from Sunday! :lol:

LOL that's what I'm waiting for. Someone must have got a good shot :)

I would also like to thank everyone who help out will my problem plagued weekend LOL

Paul i didnt say hello!!!!!!!!

I have a few shots for you, PM me your email address and i will send them over tonight or tomorrow after some photoshopping :thumbs:

LOL that's what I'm waiting for. Someone must have got a good shot :)

I would also like to thank everyone who help out will my problem plagued weekend LOL

:lol::lol: I Couldn't believe my eyes when i saw i think 4 people pushing your green beastie

wow the pics are excellent

only a couple from me.......

What a Mucky Pup ....tut tut tut...come on this is the main club meet - make an effort lad! :p

UMbVuJ9wRg.jpg

NOW NOW stan play nice.

No one is commenting on your swirly paint :p

Awwww come on Jay - I'm only messing - mine was covered in s*** - all of it in less than 5 mins on the motorway! :bangin:

wow the pics are excellent

only a couple from me.......

What a Mucky Pup ....tut tut tut...come on this is the main club meet - make an effort lad! :p

UMbVuJ9wRg.jpg

NOW NOW stan play nice.

No one is commenting on your swirly paint :p

Awwww come on Jay - I'm only messing - mine was covered in s*** - all of it in less than 5 mins on the motorway! :bangin:

I am only messing as well stan :p Come on lighten up and get yourself to shag tag :lol:

One of the lasting memories for me was leaving the pub on the Evo triangle. Running about 6/7th in line & having made the right turn at the bottom of the hill, I looked across to see the long line of Zeds going all the way up to the car park. That was an absolutely awesome sight :yahoo::yahoo:

Yes the officers that came had a great sense of humour. Just prior to departing I was talking with them about Rickys Type G and they commented that the colour was nice, unlike the "grey ones" jesting that they were common, before then asking me which was mine (and hoping it wasnt grey :lol:), I said "Its the yellow one over there with the number plate you will probably do me for in a minute", that raised a chuckle.

Needless to say its now back in the garage and wont be coming our again until Ive had a trip to halfords with the V5 for a set which has the right spacing!

Yes the officers that came had a great sense of humour. Just prior to departing I was talking with them about Rickys Type G and they commented that the colour was nice, unlike the "grey ones" jesting that they were common, before then asking me which was mine (and hoping it wasnt grey :lol:), I said "Its the yellow one over there with the number plate you will probably do me for in a minute", that raised a chuckle.

Needless to say its now back in the garage and wont be coming our again until Ive had a trip to halfords with the V5 for a set which has the right spacing!

Sound like the local constabulary sent the correct officers along. It's excellent to have a good police presence at a meet of the size of the Wales drive.

The police can get a bad rep at times due to run ins with officers that are not up to scratch. It really effects the attitude towards other officers too. It's good to see the officers joining in with the crack and being part of the group. :thumbs: Much respect due to the officers present!

Did anyone card the police car?????? :lol:

Great weekend, although I'm still knackered after all that driving! Nice to meet you all (too many to mention!) and I came away with some useful info which allayed my fears over a light flywheel (thanks Martin and Chris)

I'm also looking forward to a new knob at some point in the future, although apparently I have to pull mine off and measure it first :wacko::lol:

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

Can you fit 52 Z's into a layby?

IMG_0049.jpg

No.

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

It was very nice to finally meet you Chris. A nice drive back up the M6 as well in horrible conditions :thumbs:

Yes, horrible spray. Once you had pulled off I set the cruise control at a stately warp factor 4 but unfortunately lost Andrew...

I hope you saw the speed cameras across the entire M6 on that bridge...