Hot off the lathe!

kta

Very impressive :teeth: can you do one with the gear shift patten on the top with the 350z down the side in the cloudy aluminium finish like the niso shape ones pm me with a price cheers :thumbs:

Spooky , I just sent William a PM about 2 mins ago with that exact spec' ! ;)

Good i'll let yours be the tester :p

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still slightly unsure about threadsizes UK to JDM hopefully i can get the chance to check that at the weekend, if anyone coming to the Wales drive has an oem gearknob off a UK model that they have taken off and have lying around and would like to bring it along i'd be glad off the chance to check it. I can't see why they should be different but maybe my car is unique! :teeth:

Mines in the loft somewhere, I will donate it to a good cause if I can find it in the loft in my car bits box :thumbs:

Yeah i would like to have a big N on the end of my knob.....Would be a nice touch to personalise different knobs :thumbs:

I am liking the progress of this and im sure you could have a very lucrative business on your hands :#1:

:lol: Big N...You are an idiot. I am cracking up though :p

Yeah i would like to have a big N on the end of my knob.....Would be a nice touch to personalise different knobs :thumbs:

I am liking the progress of this and im sure you could have a very lucrative business on your hands :#1:

It don't matter really....turn the "N" on it's side and you have.........?

I know :bangin::lol:

;)

I know the guys that do custom laser cut computer cases did try laser cutting a picture, which looked ok.

Dunno if the same can be done on a curved surface tho.

Would be pretty cool like on a plaque B)

I have this zed pic that i can easily tweak back to 'normality' :lol:

zedlaser.jpg

Very impressive :teeth: can you do one with the gear shift patten on the top with the 350z down the side in the cloudy aluminium finish like the niso shape ones pm me with a price cheers :thumbs:

Created a gear pattern image now and the laser test went quite well, so this shouldn't be a problem to put on the top of the gearknob.

6gear.jpg

Created a gear pattern image now and the laser test went quite well, so this shouldn't be a problem to put on the top of the gearknob.

6gear.jpg

Looking very smart B) , do like the 350z on that plaque :thumbs: