Proud new owner in the Midlands

Hi All,

I’m 25 from the west Midlands and have just picked up my imported 350z yesterday and I love every minute of it. Had a great drive back from the deep south apart from a little blip, will tell you more in a bit.

The car is gorgeous with the full Nismo body kit, in silver. The car is 03 reg with 1 Japanese owner and 1 UK owner with only 23k miles.

I have found a couple of minor issues which I could do with some help, the rear speaker behind the driver doesn’t work and the struts on the boot lid need to be up rated as they can’t take the weight of the spoiler!

The little blip I had brought a tear to my eye. I stopped off at a service station on my way home to grab a drink. Reverse parked the car, and there were 2 spaces free to the driver’s side. On my return, someone must have clipped the front bumper, breaking the brackets that hold it on the driver’s side, also must have bent the bumper as there are 2 small splits on either side by the wheel arches! All I can is that I am totally gutted. Managed to repair the bumper the best I could, still doesn’t fir quite so flush and will most likely need a re-spray or be replaced. Any advice would be grateful!!

Otherwise it’s a fantastic car can’t wait to really enjoy it!!!

Hi all and thank you for the warm welcome. Can't believe the bad luck i've ahd a;ready. Hope to get it fixed soon and then, off to meet some of you at the meets.

For those in the Midlands i'm based in Solihull, south east Birmingham for the rest :)

martinmac, thanks for the heads up, i'll give him a call and see what he suggests.

Hi all and thank you for the warm welcome. Can't believe the bad luck i've ahd a;ready. Hope to get it fixed soon and then, off to meet some of you at the meets.

For those in the Midlands i'm based in Solihull, south east Birmingham for the rest :)

martinmac, thanks for the heads up, i'll give him a call and see what he suggests.

Oooooooo another solihull bod!!! You should see me around.... Cant miss my zed :lol: You close to the town centre?

Oooooooo another solihull bod!!! You should see me around.... Cant miss my zed :lol: You close to the town centre?

We'll be able to do a Solihull mini meet soon as theres a few of us now!

Welcome to the forum!

We'll be able to do a Solihull mini meet soon as theres a few of us now!

Welcome to the forum!

I'm only in Coleshill too :D

Teething pains. It'll probably be plain sailing now. Welcome to the madhouse. :D