Nismo Exhaust **SOLD**

scaryprowler

Hi!

Purchased new by myself from ESR in March 2008, the 3 part Nismo exhaust has covered just under 6,000miles. Very good condition execpt 2 small dents from upthrown stones on the rear silencer - but not at all visible once fitted as on opposite side.

th_350z037.jpg

£650 + del, collection prefered (Berkshire)

Thanks,

Scary

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

Buying a new one now with the exchange rate as it is now is going to be expensive.So someone is going to get a good deal.

+1 Thats what i would be looking for now as especially the last time i heard they were about £1850 now ;)

Yes.

Buying a new one now with the exchange rate as it is now is going to be expensive.So someone is going to get a good deal.

+1 Thats what i would be looking for now as especially the last time i heard they were about £1850 now ;)

Incorrect.

you can get them for about $1145 from the US plus a few hundred quid to get here via adam's 'special' delivery, and a new one is here £950 +/- ;)

Yes.

Incorrect.

you can get them for about $1145 from the US plus a few hundred quid to get here via adam's 'special' delivery, and a new one is here £950 +/- ;)

Like i said only going on what i heard a member say the other week. I know bigphil had put them up to £1550 fron £850 before ESR closed its doors. :)

Hi!

Purchased new by myself from ESR in March 2008, the 3 part Nismo exhaust has covered just under 6,000miles. Very good condition execpt 2 small dents from upthrown stones on the rear silencer - but not at all visible once fitted as on opposite side.

th_350z037.jpg

£650 + del, collection prefered (Berkshire)

Thanks,

Scary

does that include the Y pipe?

more pics would help the cause :band:

Hmmmmmm interesting! planning on the Injen SES but always had a week spot for the Nismo :blush:

+1 more pics of full system. Presumably y-pipe included.

need to stay awake, need to stay awake , need to stay awake!!!!!! :teeth::p

• 2 weeks later...

I need to hear one in real life really....I have listened to youtube videos and would like a stillen exhaust ideally..... If I can shift my Nismo bodykit then maybe I can grab this.

Anyone local to Oxford area with a Nismo Exhaust I can listen to? :)

• 2 weeks later...