ConfuZED? Updated 31/5 pg11 - Spit and Polish

dcash5

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I particularly like the touch with the zed side repeaters. B) Are these from the uk?

They are genuine Nissan 370Z repeaters.

:blush: that is really something to get one of these so soon :scare:

Prolly took one out for a test drive and returned it minus the repeaters, with the 350Z one blu-tacked in place :lol::lol::lol:

Ha ha No ive had these 370z indicators for about 9months now. Had to get a guy in the US to go into the dealers and order them for me then ship them over.

That was easily the most expensive mod to do... to do this alone cost me £450 quid due to the amount that needed respraying as a result of spraying the wings. This included, half of the door, all the skirts, half of bonnet, full wing. This is why i left them so long as I collated the kit and got it all sprayed together. Also this mod required welding up the orginal indicator and cutting out the exact hole for the unit. They are not small things probably 10cms deep. Plus they do no fit the indent left by the original badge so its quite a skill to make these look good.

And hence why no one will copy it! Well done matey B)

I'll give it a bash.....*gets dremel out*... :lol::lol::lol: