Mmmmm GT4 Wheels

nurrish

I'm a little confused about the tyre width section he's posted....

Not to worry. I'm assuming these are the same sizes as standard wheels (18's) and the Rays.

So if someone snapped these up, refurbed them, you could just put on the tyres you have now? (Assuming you have 18's)

I'm planning on bidding on these - if anyone else is if you pm me we discuss upper limits and I'll defer to people with more money than me. Just dont want to push the price up needlessly.......

I've also asked the seller whether collection is an option - will let you know.....

I'm planning on bidding on these - if anyone else is if you pm me we discuss upper limits and I'll defer to people with more money than me. Just dont want to push the price up needlessly.......

I've also asked the seller whether collection is an option - will let you know.....

My £1.01 is winning at the mo!!!

:lol: Looking at his feedback isn't encouraging :scare:

I went and veiwed these this morning.

The wheels are in very good condition. One of the wheels looks like half the wheel is missing at the top in one of the pictures but on close inspection it is just a light kerb scraping, not really any alloy taken off either. On the same wheel it has been touched up with a silver pen but very well done.

These wheels are ready to go and imo they do not need a refurb.

The tyres are of a cheap make and if they had better ones on i think this may push the price up alot higher.

I asked the seller about what kind of offers is he looking at and he said there are 32 watchers on fleabay and he has been offered £400.

Hope this may be helpfull to someone :thumbs:

The wheels are in very good condition. One of the wheels looks like half the wheel is missing at the top in one of the pictures but on close inspection it is just a light kerb scraping, not really any alloy taken off either. On the same wheel it has been touched up with a silver pen but very well done.

The tyres are of a cheap make and if they had better ones on i think this may push the price up alot higher.

I asked the seller about what kind of offers is he looking at and he said there are 32 watchers on fleabay and he has been offered £400.

So are they genuine LM1 wheels and what sizes are the wheels. :)

So are they genuine LM1 wheels and what sizes are the wheels. :)

Nissan was stamped on the inside of each alloy and there were a difference size for the rear ones, cannot remember 8 and 1/2 J sound right. The thing i also noticed is the inside was a black colour that looks original, not your usual silver colour like on my 18's 6 spoke.

He asked me what did i think they were worth but i said i have no clue.

The chap only lives 15 minutes away from me and he is also selling mini cooper/works alloys and alot of other car bits. :D

If you mean LM as in Nismo LM then no they are not. These are GT4 wheels.

Please correct me if I am wrong but is it not Nissan LM1 wheels that are on the GT4 ?

And the Nismo 19" wheel is LMGT4 ?

Alex.

I believe that to be true! :D

Please correct me if I am wrong but is it not Nissan LM1 wheels that are on the GT4 ?

Alex.

Alex, i noticed you posted a question on Fleabay... well it comfirms they are the LM1's. :D

£310 now, this will be a interesting fight :boxing:

Alex.

Alex, i noticed you posted a question on Fleabay... well it comfirms they are the LM1's. :D

£310 now, this will be a interesting fight :boxing:

There will be no fight mate :lol: I am out.

Seller's request for payment to be made to third party bank account by bank transfers is not for me :lol:

Good luck guys but be careful.

I have not viewed the wheels but the numbers stack up so I believe them to be genuine. :thumbs:

Cheers,

Alex.