UPDATED LIST OF EX-ESR STOCK FOR SALE

sunset350z

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes still got it, and its still attached to a front bumper ;) If you want it, its £100. comes with a free bumper :lol::lol:

Depending on what its fitted with it might not come off in one piece. Mine is in a million pieces in the bin :lol:

Yes still got it, and its still attached to a front bumper ;) If you want it, its £100. comes with a free bumper :lol::lol:

Depending on what its fitted with it might not come off in one piece. Mine is in a million pieces in the bin :lol:

Christ, what was that stuck on with?! :scare:

Mark, was your Z in a recent copy of Jap Performance mag?? ;)

to my knowledge, no bud, but it may have been snapped at a show or something, no feature though ( that if Mark meaning Mark is me :lol:), let us know though bud, intresting to find out for sure :thumbs:

I now have available the Amuse rear lower valance!! this retails at over 500 quid, and its for sale at 250 quid with free delivery or pick up :thumbs:

007-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

would go nicely with the Greddy front lip i have, then someone only needs to source some side skirts and they have a full kit :teeth::teeth: