UPDATED LIST OF EX-ESR STOCK FOR SALE

sunset350z

Just a quick update on the Red anodized bottles. I have managed to find someone a bit cheaper, to get these polished!! So we are looking at £200 for the pair instead of £240. Delivery is free!!! The guy polished one up for me today and it looks flippin gorgeous B). Any takers on these polished plenums? if not i'll just get mine done and put it back on the car. :p

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are asking me to do the swap over as well, i'd still want the full asking price. Your old plenum would be payment for doing the work. Or as you bought the spoiler off me i'll do the collector for £150 and you can fit it in your own time and keep your old one. How does that sound?

If you are asking me to do the swap over as well, i'd still want the full asking price. Your old plenum would be payment for doing the work. Or as you bought the spoiler off me i'll do the collector for £150 and you can fit it in your own time and keep your old one. How does that sound?

sorry for late reply, i've just been too busy at work:headhurt:

pm sent.

Could be looking at a fortnight if i get the old plenum back before next weekend. Prices are up to a 100 quid unfortunately due to under pricing by the polishers!!! A lot more labour intensive than they thought :headhurt:

Defo up for one matey :thumbs: plz

Did you read the other thread? that is a cracking price and i'm sure they can polish the bolt recesses for not a lot more. If only i can find a decent company with a quick turn over, and that sort of price. 4 hours to polish it though that seems a bit optimistic :wacko:

Did you read the other thread? that is a cracking price and i'm sure they can polish the bolt recesses for not a lot more. If only i can find a decent company with a quick turn over, and that sort of price. 4 hours to polish it though that seems a bit optimistic :wacko:

Yeah was a cracking price and dosent look to bad, only thing is will have to supply my plenum and would rather get a plenum and send mine to you, let us know when ya good for it bud :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...