UPDATED LIST OF EX-ESR STOCK FOR SALE

sunset350z

Hi all, i recently bought the remaining stock from Andrew at ESR. As you are all aware, BigPhil is very ill, and Andrew is unable to carry on trading due to the sad circumstances. So i've decided to take it on.

All stock is for 350z and is brand new, except where stated. I am not a trader, so i'm selling everything at basically second hand prices. Any queries then please pm me.

Viewing is highly recommended as is pick up, and P&P is extra. Look and ponder ;)Sales are final. No refunds unless the item is damaged on delivery. Ask as many questions as you like, before you commit to buy. :thumbs:

........£50 *8 lines* nice bit of kit. 3 sets left

2; Standard front bumper in azure blue, second hand, has a few slight marks on paintwork, but generally very good. There is a carbon cover fitted below the grille, open to offers.

012.jpg

3; Not so standard front bumper in azure blue. Will need a respray due to scratches but otherwise structually sound. Extra holes for engine cooling all with mesh behind. Also Satin black Z badge with carbon behind, looks B)Open to offers.

*Will also throw in a carbon duct if the price is right*

008.jpg

4; Cold air induction kit by invoauto, Retails at £190, sell for £120. Last one left!!

024-1.jpg

5; Hydraulic Clutch Lines,(standard fitment). £7.50 each

030-1.jpg

6; Altezza style rear lights brand new selling for £80 or good offer. Go on be different!

f087_12.jpg

7; Selection of silicon hoses;- one samco bottom hose in blue and one sfs bottom hose in black......Offers please. All complete sets now sold!! Also have a red set (2) for the R33 Skyline £40 delivered!!

P0003699.jpg1: Goodridge Braided Brake Lines (Non Brembo).....................

Thats it i think, thanks for looking :yahoo: PS; If you want to see more pics let me know which ones and i'll post them on this thread, cheers.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Steve,

was nice to meet up :) you are a gentleman!

I am very happy with my spoiler and i think you have inadvertently convinced my i need to upgrade my full exhaust system :teeth: ( it was was with pleasure i wallowed in your wake accross town :thumbs:)

If anyone is interested in the expansion and power steering bottles, i've just got some quotes to get them refinished in chrome and polished!!

Chroming is expensive for these because they are made out of aluminium, the cost would be £140 for the pair, so the total price comes to £300.

To polish them would cost £40 for the pair, the total for these would then be £200.

I'll throw in free delivery for that as well.

Or take them as they are now and pay £160 plus delivery.

Only 2 sets will be available so first come first served. Cheers

I can also get the plenum chamber polished for £85 plus delivery. I'll send you the polished plenum, and you send me back your old plenum once you've swapped them over. Your car wont be off the road doing it this way. :D

Is this regards the lower plenum ? ? ?

I can also get the plenum chamber polished for £85 plus delivery. I'll send you the polished plenum, and you send me back your old plenum once you've swapped them over. Your car wont be off the road doing it this way. :D

Is this regards the lower plenum ? ? ?

It's likely to be the plenum top so it looks a bit bling. :)

Cheers Bud, sunset, so do you have a plenum now all ready to be sent out or ?

This is like watching neighbours! Or is a cliffhanger as or doesn't finish a sentence!

or not?

or oh my god your brother is really your father?

or I'll swap my kangaroo for your koala?

or the world will end?

Which is it????? I'm hanging on here!

Cheers Bud, sunset, so do you have a plenum now all ready to be sent out or ?

This is like watching neighbours! Or is a cliffhanger as or doesn't finish a sentence!

or not?

or oh my god your brother is really your father?

or I'll swap my kangaroo for your koala?

or the world will end?

Which is it????? I'm hanging on here!

:lol::thumbs:

Patience dear boy :p:lol: the plenum will be going in Saturday to be polished. I'm hoping it will be ready by the following Saturday. Get your names down if interested. I am on the lookout for another plenum so the turnaround can be quicker, and i can keep my car on the road ;)

:thumbs:

I've been in touch with a few breakers yards and waiting for replies on the plenum. One got back to me just now and said they are expecting a 350z in sometime today, but they cant give me a price yet. Phoned up Nissan for the crack to get a price, and they want £486 + vat :scare: The lower collectors come in at the same price as well, and i have 2 of them brand new and modified!!

If anyone has a spare plenum laying around give me a shout and we'll sort out a deal ;)

Summit Underbody Chassis Braces i am right in thinking its a 4 piece kit, (both pics) how easy is it to fit? and how much difference is it really going to make to my car, especially as i don't really track the car? i like them cos its shiny, and also i like the price, but i can't seem to justify me needing them? i'd rather have a plenum spacer fitted for more torque?

oh decisions decisions

The Summit braces are pretty straight forward to fit. As long as you have plenty of clearance to work underneath the car. As for serving a purpose, well, if you track day the car then its well worth it, as the braces stiffen up the chassis. Otherwise there is no real purpose, unless you like driving fast and want a better handling car to go with uprated suspension, or as an extra bit of bling for a show car.

As for the plenum spacer, definitely worth while for that extra bit of torque, but i also have the modified lower collector for your '06' car which does the same job as the spacer but keeps the height at stock levels. You can still add a plenum spacer for even more torque!! The new price of a lower collector is over 500 quid with the VAT from Nissan. The modified version is selling for 290 quid at certain stockists, and i'm selling it for 190 + P&P. These are brand new as well, so really good value for money in my opinion. I'd have it on my car if it wasn't for the fact that it's an'04' and not the rev up version.