UPDATED LIST OF EX-ESR STOCK FOR SALE

sunset350z

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the clutch lines after market and if so what improvement do they make over standard? As you can tell I have no idea about this product but if I can mod for moddings sake at only £7.50 then im interested :lol:

2; Standard front bumper in azure blue, second hand, has a few slight marks on paintwork, but generally very good. There is a carbon cover fitted below the grille, open to offers.

Hi bud, i'm interested in the bumper but only for the carbon lower cover, would you sell this on its own and if not how much are we looking at for the bumper...?

Cheers :thumbs:

2; Standard front bumper in azure blue, second hand, has a few slight marks on paintwork, but generally very good. There is a carbon cover fitted below the grille, open to offers.

Hi bud, i'm interested in the bumper but only for the carbon lower cover, would you sell this on its own and if not how much are we looking at for the bumper...?

Cheers :thumbs:

You could have the whole bumper for 70 quid delivery would have to be extra though :thumbs:

Hi Mark, the lower collector is basically a modified MK1 version, the same as yours. This was discussed on a previous thread a while back. Hardly any benefit to the older engines although it would let a bit more air in. Only for the rev ups really, as the collectors are different. Anyway its sold :p

The bigger spacer is still available but needs the fitting kit. Its 3/8ths in thickness so will be compatible with the bolts etc from the motordyne set up. Apparently its mainly used on highly modded engines and very expensive, so i was told. I'm letting it go for 40 quid if you're interested. Cheers :thumbs:

Hi Mark, the lower collector is basically a modified MK1 version, the same as yours. This was discussed on a previous thread a while back. Hardly any benefit to the older engines although it would let a bit more air in. Only for the rev ups really, as the collectors are different. Anyway its sold :p

The bigger spacer is still available but needs the fitting kit. Its 3/8ths in thickness so will be compatible with the bolts etc from the motordyne set up. Apparently its mainly used on highly modded engines and very expensive, so i was told. I'm letting it go for 40 quid if you're interested. Cheers :thumbs:

Cool ok, thanks for the update on the lower plenum, air flow with the unichip would have been fine with me ;). Trying to remember if I have the 5/16' MD one in mine at the moment and was looking for the 1/2' I think, will give you a shout when I have taken some other advice :thumbs:

If any trader knows where its possible to acquire a fitting kit, even if its from a second hand kit like the motordyne, then please let me know. The bolts can be sourced from the Chillies in most colours, and a gasket is required to fit above the spacer. Zmanalex, can you source the gasket or get one made up in the shape of the spacer? I know Nissan sell it but want stupid money as usual. Finally you need the six plastic spacers that sit in between the lower and upper plenum, that slide onto the bolts in the middle of the plenum. These can be made up or simply use the motordyne ones.

Would the plenum spacer be of any benefit on a standard (276hp) engine do you think..?

So the fitting kit is basically - longer bolts, 2x gaskets of the same profile as the spacer, and some plastic (perhaps nylon?) washers..?

Thanks,

Ross

A lot of members fit the motordyne spacer to their cars, as i did with mine. I found that mine pulled a lot better through the gears and throttle response was improved. This spacer is slightly thicker and is made of aluminium though.

Yes, that is basically what you need for fitting, but only 1 gasket because there's one on the lower collector already. :thumbs:

A lot of members fit the motordyne spacer to their cars, as i did with mine. I found that mine pulled a lot better through the gears and throttle response was improved. This spacer is slightly thicker and is made of aluminium though.

Yes, that is basically what you need for fitting, but only 1 gasket because there's one on the lower collector already. :thumbs:

By thicker and aluminium, is this a negative or a positive? Thicker would be increasing the plenum volume (can be good, can be bad) and aluminium, is the plastic version considered superior (better thermal insulation between plenum halves??)

Edit - slight confusion on my part - is this spacer or the Motordyne spacer thicker and aluminum?? :)

Ross

• 1 month later...