Shout out from Easy Anglian

Hey Guys!

Thought I drop a line to introduce myself to everyone. Got my Zed just before Xmas kind of a treat myself with a nice present as I hardly get anything I wanted!! (So soz for those who didn't recieve any gifts from me :lol: )

It dosn't looks like much compare to all you pros!! But this beast is just Soo much fun to drive!! :drive1

MyCar-1.jpg

Look forward on the meeting at Envy Performance on 21st.

It's the other twin!!!!!

Dunno why you bother hiding your numberplate, it was exposed awhile back when I posted the pics of our cars together, rofl

...so my mate and I thought we'd take some pics.

forum001.jpg

forum002.jpg

Don't worry tho, you can only get numberplates made if you have the V5 document and proof of ID

thx for the warm welcome guys!

rtbiscuit Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:09 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

are you ipswiched based as well.

if we all got together there would be 3 silvers in a pic.

maybe we'll have to do that some time

Yup I'm in Ipswich as well.

Ohh and thx bullet for mentioning the topic title... yes yes my work place is getting into my brain!.. For those who don't know, I work for a company called EASY Software....

It's the other twin!!!!!

Dunno why you bother hiding your numberplate, it was exposed awhile back when I posted the pics of our cars together, rofl

LOL, that was brilliant!

Welcome to the site. I agree about the stock car, its amazing as it is and I'm trying my best at the moment to resist the modding urge!

Can't get over the growl at 3k+ revs :teeth:

• 2 months later...

welcome to the suffolk posse,

love the yellow one, very nice. will hopefully organise a mini meet in suffolk at some point. will let you know. if not get yourself down the the south eastern ones they are the biggest and a lot of us from suffolk go over to them.