Tattoos

ab350z

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hah sadly no it has no meaning. to be honest i HATE tattoos with meanings. Really does just annoy the hell outta me. but just for the people who like teh meaning lets just say its about constipation, as hard as it may be, sometimes you just gotta grab the bull by the horns and squeeze.

hah sadly no it has no meaning. to be honest i HATE tattoos with meanings. Really does just annoy the hell outta me.

:wacko: thats weird I thought the whole point of 90% of tatoos out there was to have a meaning in some light or another. to say something about you or identify you for a reason

hah sadly no it has no meaning. to be honest i HATE tattoos with meanings. Really does just annoy the hell outta me.

:wacko: thats weird I thought the whole point of 90% of tatoos out there was to have a meaning in some light or another. to say something about you or identify you for a reason

"A tattoo is a permanent marking made by inserting ink into the layers of skin to change the pigment for decorative or other reasons"

Straight from Wiki, so it must be true!! ;)

i have seen barcodes tatooed on people.

i was tempted wit some genital art:

with phase like:

"insert this end first"

"pull in emergency"

tattooed down the side of my man hood :wacko:

I won't repeat the old "WENDY" Jamaican joke

I won't repeat the old "WENDY" Jamaican joke

A young man truly in love with his girlfriend decided to have her name tattooed on his penis, her name was Wendy, and the tattoo was done while the penis was erect, so when it was not erect all you could see was W Y. Shortly after the couple was married and they were honeymooning in Jamaica, the man was in a bathroom in Jamaica, and standing next to him was a Jamaican man who also had a W Y on his penis.

The American said to him "Oh is your girl named Wendy too?"

The Jamaican replied, "No, Mon that says, 'Welcome To Jamaica Have a Nice Day'".

Kobi, is that a Nautical Star at the top of your spine?

That is indeed!

thats weird I thought the whole point of 90% of tatoos out there was to have a meaning in some light or another. to say something about you or identify you for a reason

Its more half and half these days i'd say, this japanese sleeve im getting, could if i really wanted to mean loads of different things, but im more getting it for the art. tattooists these days are getting better and better and can really make tattoo's look alive. So yeah, im more in it for the art :)

my parents HATE me getting tattoos but oh well. hasn't stopped me getting any. my first one was just a mistake, so i got it covered up, can still slightly see it but it should be fine the next time im down. i actually go down to kidderminster to get this and i've still got 2 days of tattooing to go (about 12-14 hours tattooing, joy!) need to save the pennys first :)

but yeah its a start of a japanese sleeve

IMG00019-20090212-0837.jpg

My 2nd tattoo on the same arm could be getting covered up by this one too so i aint gonna show it.

my 3rd and 4th tattoo is this

1059883520_l.jpg

Maybe a little chavy for some but i still like it :)

I like your koi fish bro! Where u get it done? I realy fancy getting a japanese dragon but wuld want chris garver 2 do it as he is a tattoo god. Just such a talented guy, only prob is his shop is in the states :blush:

my parents HATE me getting tattoos but oh well. hasn't stopped me getting any. my first one was just a mistake, so i got it covered up, can still slightly see it but it should be fine the next time im down. i actually go down to kidderminster to get this and i've still got 2 days of tattooing to go (about 12-14 hours tattooing, joy!) need to save the pennys first :)

but yeah its a start of a japanese sleeve

IMG00019-20090212-0837.jpg

My 2nd tattoo on the same arm could be getting covered up by this one too so i aint gonna show it.

my 3rd and 4th tattoo is this

1059883520_l.jpg

Maybe a little chavy for some but i still like it :)

I like your koi fish bro! Where u get it done? I realy fancy getting a japanese dragon but wuld want chris garver 2 do it as he is a tattoo god. Just such a talented guy, only prob is his shop is in the states :blush:

Miami Ink? Been to the place, tiny little shop in Miami Beach. Wouldn't let us take pics!