6 Nations has started

Toon Chris

i have to agree with you martin! But no wonder he normally is a bloody flanker lol! I dnt believe Italy dont have any other scrum halfs! I would like to see England adpot a running rugby aproach rather this kickin! I am a forward lol so i cant stand kicking :lol:

England underperformed badly. When they did run the ball Italy looked very stretched in defense. Ellis did well to show that and got 2 tries for his efforts, great sniping scrum half! Thought Haskell played well, as well as Noon. He hits hard for a small guy. Was lucky enough to have a few training sessions with him last summer. He is about 5 foot 6 tall, and 5 foot 6 wide! :scare: The Irish and French game was a lot better. Both teams playing good attacking rugby. Lets see how the Welsh and Scottish do today.

After last nights session at the rugby club, the hangover is just starting to kick in! Think I'm back off to bed till the Welsh game :wacko:

Well lets see how Scotland get on against Wales! Hopefully they will put in a gd performance against last years champions :)

Come on SCOTLAND dnt let us down..............................................again :lol:

You don't fancy the Irish Jay, even after they beat the French?

I dnt think the Irish will do it mate as they always bottle it at the end! But hey i have been wrong before lol

rtbiscuit Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:10 pm Post subject:

i too love my rugby, and used to be a prop. caught the last 10 min of the england game and thought it was quite disapointing.

+1 with the not liking gayball footy and pansie touch rugby.

I play anywhere in the front row and also blindside flanker! Best position is tight head prop :teeth: