Almost done.....(Famous last words!)

3FIDDYZ

looking great mate you did a great job of them :thumbs:

loving the orange led cluster in the indicator bay

did you get the clear reflector from rick at rick headlamp diffusers ?

Paul

They were for Clearcorners.com Paul, picked them up off my350z 2nd hand when the $/£ was at its peak back in June!, but they went back to Mike @ CC to be refurbed (FOC too, great guy and very helpful)... Just need to get the rear LED clusters now, so get them sorted Paul!!

Ian, Catch will get sorted soon mate, just working out how to get the pipes reduced from 15mm to 9mm.....! I have a little engine mod that needs fitting so will get them to do it at the same time!

Andy, couldnt have done it without your help and assistance mate (Even though it did cost me £30!!!) ran out of time to drive over earlier so you could see 1st hand!

How strange. I've spent the whole day working on my headlights too! My JDM had the HID lights bypassed and had regular bulbs installed, so i finally bought some 8000k HID bulbs and retrofitted them.

I'd replaced my drivers side headlight previously though, with a non-Hid unit, so had to take my dremmel to it to fit the ballast etc!

So now my headlight colour matches the slight blue tinge to the reflector LED's. Very pleased. Also so much brighter!

Yours look wicked pal... loving the strip down the side of the headlight... is it bulb or led?

B)

...ps how many attempts did it take you to take a photo while your indicator was flashing...? :lol:

Cheers Chris. Had to replace the hi beam so it was a little more blue in them so they all matched!

Strip down the sides are LEDS as are the twin strips in the side markers.

Indicator wasnt that hard, just took a burst of pics! (Took me a bit to figure that one out! Was trying to take single pics!) Then I locked the car and realised that the indicators stay on for longer!:lol: )