ok so who's at work this morning?

nixy

Since the office has closed down i am now using a £10k server and a gig network to play Quake 2 over and forcing all support staff to join in, development dont wanna play though :(

at least it cant really be considered work, also somehow my phone appears to have slipped onto DND... odd :thumbs:

well count yourselves lucky guys.... im working tonight from half 4 till half 11.. only getting Christmas day and boxing day off then im working from the 27th right through till the 5th of jan before my next day off and i haven't had a day off since the 15th of december......booooohoooo

merry Christmas to everyone though :D

-ho

well count yourselves lucky guys.... im working tonight from half 4 till half 11.. only getting Christmas day and boxing day off then im working from the 27th right through till the 5th of jan before my next day off and i haven't had a day off since the 15th of december......booooohoooo

-ho

Thats a bit tight, what kinda job do you do with those sort of hours?!

Well I've been off a while.

I've done all the hosework and I wrapped Jaynes presents. I was the tape dispenser and paper holder when the other pressies were wrapped.

I even put up and decorated the trees! I think I'm a househusband that earns the wages......

I've done all the hosework

Is this code for washing the Zed or merely a typo?! ;)

Cheeky! I haven't cleaned the car in ages......

I did all the housework minus hoovering the carpets. Although That is only on the stairs, upstairs hallway and spare bedroom!

WFH got up at 9.30, sent 3 emails, 1 = timesheet, 2 = time report for this week, 3 = invoice :lol:

Peeled spuds, prep'd veg, went to fancy dress shop, went on a spirited drive....

Is that good enough to justify WFH? :teeth:

-ho

Thats a bit tight, what kinda job do you do with those sort of hours?!

i own a takeaway (well 50/50 with me mam) and shes the big boss obviously and decided that thats the hours were gonna do... boohoo. as u can imagine christmas eve and new years eve are the 2 busiest days so its gotta be done....only thing thats keeping me going is thinking about my pay over the next 2 weeks which will be mahooooosive....

-ho