Xmas came slightly early for my zed

Jay

Hey guys just a few pics of the zed! It wont be to everyones taste ehem (sarnie) but i am really chuffed with it! Sorry about the quality of the pics they are from my mob! But in the new year hope to get some nice pics of it from Adam :thumbs:

Image088.jpg

Image087.jpg

Image086.jpg

Image084.jpg

Image083.jpg

Image081.jpg

Image080.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks mean jay B)

did CS do the bumper/spraying

Hey mate nope i got my painter up here to do it!

Lexx not to sure mate as my cousin from oz arrives on the 27th so all depends on what she wants to do! But i will pm you my mob number, incase a cheeky pint is in order!

Maccaman - I want to to eventually get side skirts and maybe a zed symbol on the headrest but thats about it i think :teeth: But you never know i will prob get the modding bug again lol

Jay, im loving it. Especially the spoiler in black. Did you not consider doing the mesh in the front in gloss black though? Thats what i've been considering doing... if i get that bumper!

good call marz, black mesh would IMO sharpen the front end up a lot.

Looking good tho mate, i really like those black painted roofs.

The wheels i did myself ages ago! They are the jdm ones as i dont want to run my chromes in the winter! As for the black the roof mirrors and spoiler they were done by the painter exact same paint so it is prob just the pics! The pics really dont do it justice! I love it and looks so different! Thanks to 3FIDDY who gave me the paint code :thumbs:

Jay, when we did Vermas car we fitted his LED lights too, id definitely recommend you to do the same as it will finish off the rear of your car nicely… B):thumbs:

Here’s Vermas finished car with the LED lights fitted… :)

IMG_5750.jpg

+1 :)