Great Deals On New Zeds

choptop

Thare are some great deals to be had on new 350z's. Nissan are doing their best to get rid of their stocks before the 370z's come out here in April '09.

New car for £21k with ST Pack. Not bad for a well proven car. Anyone been tempted?

Deals we are getting within Nissan are on 350Z (top spec normally £32k can be got for £19), X-Trail, Pathfinder, Navara, and Murano all with about 45% off. If I didnt have my 350 to still pay off I would have got one of the above for my partner.

They are also offering a deal where you pay around £2.5 deposit, £250 a month for 3 years, then either pay the remaining balance or just hand it back!!!

No deals on Quashqui, Note, or Micra - yet!!!

Its looking bleak!! :headhurt:

Deals we are getting within Nissan are on 350Z (top spec normally £32k can be got for £19), X-Trail, Pathfinder, Navara, and Murano all with about 45% off. If I didnt have my 350 to still pay off I would have got one of the above for my partner.

They are also offering a deal where you pay around £2.5 deposit, £250 a month for 3 years, then either pay the remaining balance or just hand it back!!!

Is anything like this likely to be offered to the public? I'm after a black GT with alezan leather. I've got it down to £23k so far but judging by what you're saying, there may be still a bit more to go!?!

Is anything like this likely to be offered to the public? I'm after a black GT with alezan leather. I've got it down to £23k so far but judging by what you're saying, there may be still a bit more to go!?!

will we be able to use this to bargain with the guys at nissan then?

According to the bulletin that was sent out its open till the end of this month and only to NMUK staff and suppliers, there are ways round that though as im told all you need is a clock number.

Im pretty sure this will be an ongoing thing though!!! and good bargaining power.

Also its only certain Evans Halshaw ealerships throughout the country. I have copied from the mail below.

NEW CAR OFFERS

In addition to NMUK employees, NMGB have now extended the opportunity to Nissan suppliers to purchase a range of new Nissan vehicles at significantly discounted prices.

Available models include: X-Trail, Pathfinder, Navara, 350Z and Murano

Typical price examples (other specifications available):

Model/Specification

OTR Price Offer Price % Discount Savings

X-Trail 2.0DCi 173 Aventura M £25,266 £15,307 41% £9,959

Pathfinder 2.5DCi Sport M £27,184 £15,256 45% £11,928

Navara 2.5DCi DC Aventura M £25,577 £15,223 42% £10,354

350Z GT 3.5 Alloy Alezan M £31,192 £19,671 38% £11,521

Murano 3.5CVT £30,008 £17,945 40% £12,063

Key Points:

o Offer available to all Nissan suppliers, families and friends

o Offer available for a limited period only and valid until 31st January 2009

o Offer available by contacting Mark Hall at Evans Halshaw Sunderland or mark.hall1@evanshalshaw.com or Telephone 0191 5370400 or visit the dealership and simply quote “Evans Halshaw Nissan Jan 31 offerâ€

I have a copy of that exact email in my pocket right now.

Heading to a dealer with a friend as he is after a Navara.

(my Uncle works at the Sunderland plant, not me)

so the only way to take advantage of this is to know someone who works for nissan? and is it possible to strike a deal with this on a used Zed?

There are hundreds of pathfinders/navaras just parked up on grass verges within Nissan, cant shift them!!! Would love one but still got the zed to pay off.

Yeah you have to know someone who works for NMUK or a supplier, which I am, so im sure you can get a deal if you want one!!! :thumbs:

Excellent Stuff, very pleased for him (and jealous too!)

Suppose we could all say we should have waited but thats life all over I suppose!!!

Chances are that even if he has it a year then trades it in he will get the same price as what he has just paid!!!

:thumbs:

What do NMGB think this will do for residuals.

Would imagine only 200ish 350z could be got this way but sure it will screw up the value of a one year old car. Imagine trading in your 350z against a GTR or 370z and they say, sorry since we can get them cheap you have to loss £5k on the trade-in.

If we know about it, then sure dealer of other manufactures will also, therefore would cripple a trade in against other cars also

But good luck to those getting a bargain.

What do NMGB think this will do for residuals.

Would imagine only 200ish 350z could be got this way but sure it will screw up the value of a one year old car. Imagine trading in your 350z against a GTR or 370z and they say, sorry since we can get them cheap you have to loss £5k on the trade-in.

If we know about it, then sure dealer of other manufactures will also, therefore would cripple a trade in against other cars also

But good luck to those getting a bargain.

£5k loss on trade in..............................I think a lot, lot more regreatably.

I was posted a link on another forum by a mate. It was for an '08 Plate Roadster with minimal mileage. At auction it did not even meet the reserve price of £12.5 k................makes you think. :wacko: