Great Deals On New Zeds

choptop

I get my new 350 in Jan. I can't wait :)

Black GT, sat nav, Alezan leather

I didn't know about this deal at the time, but had already beat them down to £20k any way. I'm happy with that.

I was interested in getting the parking sensors fitted, until they wanted £400 for supply and fit! Going to go with the system from parking dynamics I think. I'm going to have a work with Tom about the paintsheild stuff too ... is the paint on the zeds really that soft?

I'll put some pics up after I've collected it.

Rich

I didn't know about this deal at the time, but had already beat them down to £20k any way. I'm happy with that.

I was interested in getting the parking sensors fitted, until they wanted £400 for supply and fit! Going to go with the system from parking dynamics I think. I'm going to have a work with Tom about the paintsheild stuff too ... is the paint on the zeds really that soft?

Rich

That’s one very very good deal you have there… Roll on January… B):thumbs:

Rich

Stick a proper intro up in the intro section :thumbs: