The Zed has arrived!

Shuck

Yesterday (and despite First Directs best efforts) I picked the Zed up and have had a stupid :teeth: ever since.

Managed to pick up a GT 04 plate in Silver that only has 16,500 miles on the clock. Giving the car a lot of respect at the moment as its got a touch more poke then my vectra had! I don't think I'll ever get tired of that exhaust note!

At the moment I'm going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark but I'll get some pics up asap. Just need to get myself out to some meets now.

A very chuffed Shuck :yahoo:

:welcome: Shuck Where do you hail from?
Come from Yarm, near Middlesbrough in the north east. Lived up here all my life (for my sins!)

Will definately get some pictures on sarturday morning once I've given it a quick wash.

Had a bit of a scare on a slip road last night, before I knew it I was well past the speed limit! :scare: Mental note "must be careful with right foot"

:welcome: Shuck Where do you hail from?
Come from Yarm, near Middlesbrough in the north east. Lived up here all my life (for my sins!)

Will definately get some pictures on sarturday morning once I've given it a quick wash.

Had a bit of a scare on a slip road last night, before I knew it I was well past the speed limit! :scare: Mental note "must be careful with right foot"

Especially with Cleveland police been so quick to pull anyone for anything!

I'll keep that in mind Lexx. Had to change the centre multi function read out thing to show speed just until I get used to it. I find when holding the steering wheel my right hand obscures the speedo, leading to little incidents like the slip road.

Can't believe how much poke there is in every gear!

Had to change the centre multi function read out thing to show speed just until I get used to it. I find when holding the steering wheel my right hand obscures the speedo, leading to little incidents like the slip road.

Can't believe how much poke there is in every gear!

I think most of us have the same problem, thusly use the digital speedo too.