want to speed? watch the video

scottsoulby

To be honest I think its more of not paying attention than speeding.

Good video though, i think one of the best points it the little finger to be honest. Many times i have been in mates cars and they have done burnouts or driven ridiculously fast to show off (and i've done it myself and had a bump in my 206 a while ago).

Christ, the one where the car barrel roles into the couple is a bit grusome!

Have to agree with teatowel and rtbisciut though, it has nothing to do with speeding, its all about observation and driving within what you can see (i.e. being able to stop in the distance you can see). Everyone should do advanced driving courses, or at least read Roadcraft. Its comon sense when you've read it, but gives you a lot to think about.

We all drive a high performance car, but are we all high performance drivers? Watch the video by all means. I was a traffic cop for over 20 years and I've seen plenty of the real thing. By all means read Roadcraft and make sure it's the latest edition but better than that, when someone asks you what you want for Xmas ask them to enroll you in the local institute of advanced motorists. Take a course and see how to drive properly and more safely. You will learn a lot that you thought you knew but most of all you will enjoy it.

Personally I drive fast because I've got a HUGE manhood and all the chicks digg it. . .honest :blush:

Very good videos. Even though some are a bit glamorised, the results can be the same with a less impressive crash. A car recently pulled into the path of a motorbike which catapulted through the air and killed a mother and child in Manchester. . .

I'll be the only person that giggled like a schoolgirl when the car flipped and rolled into the legs of the kids on the wall, then.

So over the top, just like the advert from over here against drink driving when the girl smashes her head into the table. I know I'm going to hell for laughing at these, but that's the only emotion they raise from me. If you drive like a tit then of course things could go horribly wrong, but all these adverts are just so excessive they come across as almost slapstick on occasion.