12 months with the club! Thanks folks.

stanski

I've just realised I will have been in the club a year on Christmas week! :D

The Zed is a fab car but its only half the story - its the club that makes owning it a real pleasure.

From a nervous first Wales meet to nervous driving through the highlands of Scotland (litterally!!) I've discovered what a great car the Zed is and what it can do but best of all the new friends I've made (well hope they are friends maybe they just want my cakes! :lol: ) :snack:

So thank you three-headed forum internet weirdos for making me laugh and hope we can continue to grin at life and ugly 370Z's during these tough times.

Special thanks for the Mods and of course all you loons that have given me loads of advice and help re: zeds, mobiles, house, motorway misery support etc !!

Mart and Liz, Stew and Jayne in particular who made me very welcome from the start and have gone way beyond the extra mile to help out. :thumbs:

Not only do I know how to drive the Zed above 35mph(thanks Colin), keep it spangly looking with super expensive wax products but also meeting the best gal anyone could wish for (who just happens to have a Zed!!) :yahoo:

www.350z-uk.com you are the dogs! :#1::clap::drunk::dance:

This place wouldn't be the same without you Stan - always look forward to your posts and its been a pleasure to help get you up to speed in the process ;) And you take some cracking pics as well as keeping us fed on the drive outs - roll on 2009 to meet up again :thumbs:

Thanks folks -just noticed how many posts myself - yikes - can I really write that much rubbish in 1 year on 1 forum!! :fool: - sorry about that everyone! :blush:

I sat with you at the dinner table at the last Wales meet.........I think you can :lol:;)

Yeah cheers mate! :p:lol:

Stew - cant beleive its been 12 months already! Thanks to your suggestions Edinburgh's economy got a boost just from 1 person! - me! ;):lol:

Thanks for the nice words Colin - I am in awe of your and Mike's driving abilities -wow! One day I will take that handbrake off and let it rip! :lol:

MrLizard fear not Cakes shall be available in 2009 at impending Zed meets - its almost tradition now :snack::wiggle:

Oh by the way I shall be doing another Glasgow meet next year and yes Adam a proper Glasgow tour if the wee gang are about? B)

BTW - club fleece just the dogs for keeping your danglies warm this winter! Go and buy one! :thumbs: