On a cold frosty night, jays car

ARphotographs

Well the other night, i was free (wow i got a night to relax)

and then i thought, well there is fog, i'd love to shoot a car in fog/frost,

so on the phone to jay, he seemed puzzled about my plan but was up for it, probably cause it was costing him nothing.

so after half an hour to find the right location with enough fog to make the image work,

we have these,

The_Foggy_Zed_by_ARphotographs.jpg

The_Foggy_Zed_2_by_ARphotographs.jpg

The_Foggy_Zed_3_by_ARphotographs.jpg

and i had shot these earlier in the day,

Pollok_Park_Frost_4_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Pollok_Park_Frost_3_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Pollok_Park_Frost_2_by_ARphotographs.jpg

and my favourite

Pollok_Park_Frost_1_by_ARphotographs.jpg

now i'm waiting for the supposed snow we may be getting,

anyway, enjoy

Adam

i did slight bracketing, but nope i wont hdr it,

after the first shoot with jay that i did in HDR, i now can't stand it on cars lol.

yeah they are rays, will let jay tell u about them and his plans for them!

Adam

Fair do's. I wasnt meaning an extreme HDR like most people go for, just a slight fiddle to get some more detail in the darker areas. Looks great as it is though :thumbs:

They're the standard JDM rims aren't they, not the UK Rays? They're 7 spoke not 6, loving the colour of them though.

Thats what I was thinking......

Nice pics Adam.

They're the standard JDM rims aren't they, not the UK Rays? They're 7 spoke not 6, loving the colour of them though.

Yup standard jdm wheels but i refurbed them black! They are my winter wheels as i didnt want my chromes to get ruined

Yup standard jdm wheels but i refurbed them black! They are my winter wheels as i didnt want my chromes to get ruined

Jay, you got any detailed pics of the wheels since the refurb? Also, how much did it cost if you dont mind me asking...?

I was seriously close to doing this in October, as i've just put my 17" JDM's on for the winter too...!

Did them myself mate! That may shock u all lol but i took time and care with them and they have turned out superb :D

Were they corroded at all? Just wondering how you did it? I need to do my landrover wheels after winter.

My rays need a refurb too......

Did them myself mate! That may shock u all lol but i took time and care with them and they have turned out superb :D

Were they corroded at all? Just wondering how you did it? I need to do my landrover wheels after winter.

Hey stew nah they werent at all! I can send u a wee pm if u want? It was really simple to do!

Hey stew nah they werent at all! I can send u a wee pm if u want? It was really simple to do!

Ahem... write up :thumbs:

I had a 2nd set of JDM rims that i was gonna do it myself on, but i bottled it, thinking i'd have to keep re-doing them every 6 months, as i can just see the paint chipping and then peeling off... what have you used thats gonna prevent this?