Found it... But I wish I hadnt....

3FIDDYZ

Tasteful! I love those parking sensors - imaging cropping up pedestrians with those - if you cant park a Zed and you need whiskers like those you should'nt be driving and in fact you need to be locked up with such shoddy styling! Love the fake Lake pipe type exhausts! :headhurt:

Oh where is the A Team van and the Suzuki Vitara in Pink? (Off Camera?)

Tasteful! I love those parking sensors - imaging cropping up pedestrians with those - if you cant park a Zed and you need whiskers like those you should'nt be driving and in fact you need to be locked up with such shoddy styling! Love the fake Lake pipe type exhausts! :headhurt:

Oh where is the A Team van and the Suzuki Vitara in Pink? (Off Camera?)

http://www.theateamvan.com/

was on ebay a month or so back ;)

it looks like flexi dado-rail bolted on,

the question is why? in this current climate i bet you couldn't give it away.

i would probably buy it for a fiver, and spend £10,000 on new body panels and bodywork sections, possibly out of carbon,

that is sacrilage. :dry:

I think the guy was aiming to crash into Halfords but had a blowout and careered into B&Q instead!

Ian, I know its not yours as he used white spray paint on the plenum and wrapped his pipes in Electricians tape.... Not used silver christmas glitter spray and blue ribbon like on yours ;)

is there an automotive equivalent to the RSPCA.

where you can report people for neglect to cars, and they come along and take the vehicle in to a shelter and care for it until they find a new owner that will take better care of it.

cos if there is i think someone needs to call it ASAP

I honestly am Gob Smacked, sometime people just get things wrong when they dont know what they want when they start modding, but this.....

WTF was the guy thinking, it cost him money to do that.

Its the worst modded car i think i have ever seen, as it was soo much nicer before he started!