Newbie Zed Owner

Bought and drove my Night Blue GT Roadster from London to the South Coast 3 weeks ago. Can't believe how much more this car gives me than my RX8!! I am in love... :teeth:

Now if i could just find a decent i-Phone car kit that displays track listings and sounds great with the Bose :yahoo:

Thanks for the warm welcome. :thumbs:

Am with you on the Roadster thing. I bought it to listen to the engine rather than pose. There is an awful lot of Coupe snobbery out there.... :boxing:

Picture the scene. It's 9am. There no-one on the penultimate level of the multi-storey. The roof is up. What you gonna do...... :p

Drop the hood and make 5 minutes of the best soundtrack you'll ever hear. Who needs a Swiss tunnel B)

It will give you a good listen to the engine however, I'm still not completely convinced that you didn't buy it to pose in as well, even just a little bit.

PS. Rumours that I'm just jealous of Roadster drivers because they're prettier than me have been strictly denied :p

I will admit that if you'll promise that Dale Winton's tan WASN'T a factor in the Alezan choice. He is a very similar shade of orange

Good banter! I've nearly been busted, he was a factor in the choice of sunset but he had nothing to do with the Alezan, shhh don't tell anyone :blush::lol: