My eyes have seen the glory of the coming of Mark's car...

Toon Chris

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No these wont work, i have the hinge/bracket, but there is leterally no where for the popper to go :headhurt: !!!!!!

Cheapo chinese knock off kit! ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: , Love it, :lol: ,Going to have another look tonight, will get some pics if its light enough. Its not so much the fact that i dont no where it goes, i can see where it goes, just there is prob only about 15 mm that actually attaches the the petrol cap and you have to glue it :scare: , same with the other piece allthough i suppose you have about 25mm, any recomendations on some wicked glue/adhesive ? ? ?, As the bit in the wheel arch as such will be exposed ...........

Veilside Wide arch without rear spoiler, aligned wheels... one word...

original, nice one and congrats on the bravery on making tough decision,

:dry:;) J/K nice get more aggressive wheels though, maybe change colour to a more striking one to go with the striking kit imo, or change brake colour to lift off the wheels and arches, just my opinion though, but then what do I know :blush:

15.jpg

Love it B)

Plenty more modz coming up ;) , gotta get x-mas out the way first, but dont worry this ant the last of the modz :teeth:

I hope suspension is top of that list :p

Nope :p , Its low enough :lol:

:surrender: Looks like a 4x4 :p

Honestly how Zedrush had his dropped, god knows :surrender: , it is low as it is, but hey then again you dont no whats around the corner :lol::p

Love it B)

Plenty more modz coming up ;) , gotta get x-mas out the way first, but dont worry this ant the last of the modz :teeth:

I hope suspension is top of that list :p

Nope :p , Its low enough :lol:

:surrender: Looks like a 4x4 :p

Honestly how Zedrush had his dropped, god knows :surrender: , it is low as it is, but hey then again you dont no whats around the corner :lol::p

Another speed hump if you live anywhere like I do! :headhurt:

On a serious note guys.......... how the hell do you lot witht the vs kit get over speed bumps lol

Well as of yet, :lol: , not been over one, me and my mate were talking the other day though about going out one night, early hours of the morning and testing a few :lol: , Time will only tell. Andy shoudl have a better answer as he has been running the front,skirts and rear for a while, the overfenders only make it a tad lower really :thumbs:

On a serious note guys.......... how the hell do you lot witht the vs kit get over speed bumps lol

Go a different way or take the other car!!

Seriously though, I haven't had many problems with mine at all. Just take them slow and steady and it is fine. Mine is at standard ride height though to be fair.

Select reverse and execute a three point turn or turn up the stereo and close your eyes :dry:

:lol:

Doesn't quite work when you get stuck ontop of one and almost rip your exhaust off. The sound of the horns of the people in the queue behind you will drown the stereo out :blush: