370z Nismo Brochure

ersen.o

I think you will find the new Nissan HPC's will be be bringing all Nismo parts in in the future... From the presentation I saw they look like they are going to get their act together going forward..

Cant wait to see what the likes of Chargespeed, Top Secret, Ings etc are going to do with the car :) Loads of potential...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutly love that! It looks so much meaner than the 350z and i think that is why a lot of people will be put off it. The 350z has nice curves and it all blends in really nicely, whereas the 370z is more macho macho man and a bit more of a muscle car in my eyes B)

I absolutly love that! It looks so much meaner than the 350z and i think that is why a lot of people will be put off it. The 350z has nice curves and it all blends in really nicely, whereas the 370z is more macho macho man and a bit more of a muscle car in my eyes B)

Dont you mean that will put you off greddysmiley.gif:p

Not one bit ;)

Not one bit ;)

Sure we could mod it to fit ya Fiat, that would look cool :teeth:

Does clingfilm come as standard on the alloys? :lol:

Its part of the new "green" image of the Zed. Cuts down on drag and increase MPG :lol:

Nice idea, i thought that they were going with that new perspex alloy ;)

The 2 in that pic look SO nice! Every picture i see i am liking it more and more to be honest. I think for a lot of people, it will be a grower. :thumbs: