370Z Official Pics

Pingu2

Pictures dont do the lines and shape justice mate.... It takes all the zeds great points and updates them... Also the way its now set up, more rigid, more powerful, more economical it really give Audi, Porsche and BMW something to think about...

Bonnet lines, hood lines, side panels, rear are just all amazing and the interior is major improvement..

Also.. The electricary involed is far superior to the 350... All the dial act like the defi gauges on start up, they fly all the way to the right and then settle where they are supposed to...

Key is a major improvement too!!

More pics to follow....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE can all talk about how the 350 is better looking etc...but seeing the car really drives home the point of what an update is all about.

more rigid body structure, less weight in key areas, better interior, better performance....and competeing against bmw, porsche and audi...are you guys going to love the S-mode gear change!!!

im not in favour of this s mode, it should all be left down to the skill of the driver, if u cant heel n toe u shouldnt b driving a rear wheel drive car quick, what will happen if u get into the routine of using this then get into another car, downshift as get 2ur turn in point without blipping the throttle, lock the rear axle then quite likely end up off the road :scare:

Drivers Choice....you can heel n toe or you can switch a button and let the car do it for you!

As long as you can chose, then thats good enough for me. I dont want it as standard as I want to pick when I want it to be blipped, not done every time :thumbs: (bet the car will be better at it than me though :blush: )

That was the idea chris, the words were " you dont want to be popping and bliping whilst driving round town..." I beg to differ!!! :teeth:

True, true. Still wouldnt want it doing it when I come into my street! Around the town centre though, I wouldnt mind :teeth:

Do we know what colours will be available in the UK yet?

They are showing all similar colours to those they do the 350 in except

Blue , but haven't confirmed colour opions yet.

When is it due in the uk?

Not confirmed yet, they said it would depend on how the market goes

because of the current climate, said new sports car sales had dropped by 50%last month. Possibly April 09.

I really hated this car when I first seen it but I'm starting to like it a lot. This could possibly be my next car. I'm assuming it will be in Geneva in March so it looks like a trip there again this year to have a look at it :teeth: