New Member :) Hope I Am Welcome

Hey Guys!

I've just signed up to this forum, and this is my first post

I don't however own a 350z, but this has been my dream car since i was about 14-15 :)

I'm 17 now, and drive an "Astra SXi 1.6 16v"

untitled2.jpg

There's my car

I am a 17 year old 2nd year "Control & Instrumentation Technician Apprentice" and I would one day, LOVE to own a 350z

I have never driven one, but have sat in a "fairlady Z" whilst I was in canada, everytime i see a 350z i have to take a picture of it lol :p the car just looks amazing!

The reason I wanted to join this forum, is jsut to learn more about the cars, as i joined the "AOC (Astra Owners Club)" after already buying my Astra, and i wish i had joined prior to buying my car, I could of learnt so much more, and bought the car from a memebr of the forum, as most of the members on AOC really look after their cars, and you tend to grab a BARGAIN when they come to sell it in the forums :)

So, that's my story

I hope you guys will welcome me even though I don't own my "dream car" just yet

But watch this space, in about 10 years, when the insurance is lower adn my job pays out more, then I'll have one haha!

Thanks

Dean

Of course you are :welcome: whereabouts do you live? Some kind member might even offer you a lift in one!

Wow i never even thought of that!

I live in Grimsby, Near Hull

I've seen a few 350z's around my area, i even parked next to a silver one in the local cinema car park

I was gna slip a note under the guy (or girl's) window wiper saying "your car is awesome" haha :p

You are of course very welome, mate! :thumbs:

Sounds like you may be more obsessed by the Zed than many of the owners... ;)

Haha, well...

The car is just awesome, even though my knowledge of them is very minimal (due to the fact I've never owned one, and... unfortunately... won;t be owning one as quick as i'd like)

But since i joined the "Astra Owners Club" I've learnt so much more about my car, and I'm doing the same ehre, just reading through "F.A.Q's & Modifications" etc... Buyers guides lol :)

Preparing for 2025 when I might be able to own one haha :p

:welcome:

afraid I'm not up north or I would defintely take you for a spin - I'm sure someone will oblige though ;)

Wow that would be great if someone on the forum would do that, I've never been in one before (apart from sitting in a stationary one)

I'd of course pay some money for petrol (As i know it must cost a bomb to drive these 3.5 litre cars) :p

I think you've joined for the right reason.. I wish I had joined this forum before buying my previous Zed as I would have known what to look for!

Who knows.. you may be driving a Zed sooner than you think. I had a 206 when i passed my test a year and a bit ago and while I was looking for a 206 Gti 180 on autotrader I came across the Fairlady for the same money! I was actually quite surprised how many younger owners (early 20's) there are out there!

:welcome: