New Member :) Hope I Am Welcome

hi there - welcome! You're doing absolutely the right thing - you've got a very nice car for a 17 year old. If you look after it and make sure you drive carefully and have no insurance claims you will be well on your way to affording insurance for a Zed. :thumbs:

Hey thanks for all the replys guys :)

Yep, I'm still researching every now and then when i get a minute at work or home

Already learnt a few bits

A friend of mine recently went to collect some subwoofers he won on eBay and the seller, was a 21 year old who owned a 350z :o and his own house!

I was in shock... 21 years old, thats crazy, I've got my fingers crossed for when I'm 21 (yn)

Ano don;t worry, I'm a careful driver, i got caught doing 36 mph in a 30 after i passed my trest (the 2nd day after i passed my test) and I got offered a speeding seminar course, i took it straight away, and ever since I've stuck to the limit, I don't want to kill my insurance or kill anyone else

My thoughts on speeding are still the same however, doing a tonne on a motorway at 3 in the morning, when it's completely empty, is harmless, doing 40 outside of a school at 3 o'clock is dangerous

But before i go off the topic compeltely

Thanks for the warm welcome! :)